Search Issue Tracker
[SRP] Light Layer mask values are hidden in submenus when name has '/' character
1. open project and scene
2. select a directional light
3. in inspector, check Light > Light Layers
expected: "oops/all/the/same" is an option in Light Layers
actual: "oops" is a menu, containing many submenus
repro: 2021.2.0a17 + URP master
- do not use / character in light layer names
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Preview is broken when the Sprite is too tall or too wide
- Objects are invisible in Scene view when using Wireframe Shading Mode
- The property of a component becomes read-only when it is bound to "PropertyStreamHandle"
- Physics.Raycast does not work when used on the whole model
- Shader Graph changes the Position of Prefab instances in Play mode
This is a cosmetic behaviour which is by-design.
Users can organise project data when submenus can be created easily.
In some cases it may be undesired to show Light Layers in a submenu.
The workaround is to avoid using the forward slash '/' character in Light Layer names.