Search Issue Tracker
Postponed means that the issue was either a feature request or something that requires major refactoring on our side. Since that makes the issue not actionable in the close future we choose to close it as Postponed and add it on our internal roadmaps and technical debt pages instead.
[SRP] Double Sided Global Illumination material flag is not available in SRPs
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a new material in either URP or HDRP
2. Scroll down to the Advanced Options section
3. Notice, that Double Sided Global Illumination flag is missing
- Both in URP and HDRP, double sided GI is driven by the culling option set in the material. While this is intuitive, there are cases one would prefer to customize this option.
- Not all materials with face culling disabled benefit from double sided GI. There are instances where this is detrimental (please see the attached comparison .gif)
- This issue does not affect built-in RP
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Changes to instanced detail mesh material don't immediately apply
- Undo.RegisterObject or Undo.CreateObject dirties the scene, but no actual changes to Scene are made
- [Profiler] Scrubbing through filtered frames or sorting their data replaces the displayed data with duplicated data entries
- [UI Builder] It is possible to add content to parent document while editing child document in place
- EndChangeCheck is not triggered when clearing the IMGUI search field by pressing the "x" button