Search Issue Tracker
Found in [Package]
[SRP Core] Exception thrown when placing a tile that's larger than the tilemap grid size
1. Open attached project "TilemapTest.zip" and scene "SampleScene"
2. In Hierarchy window, select the "Grid" GameObject
3. In Tile Palette window, select the "Square" sprite
4. In Scene window, draw a single "Square" tile
Expected result: No exception is thrown
Actual result: "In order to call GetTransformInfoExpectUpToDate, RendererUpdateManager.UpdateAll must be called first." exception is thrown
Reproducible with: 2019.4.0f1 (URP 7.3.1), 2020.1.0b11 (URP 9.0.0-preview.14), 2020.2.0a13 (URP 9.0.0-preview.14,HDRP 9.0.0-preview.13)
Could not test with: 2018.4.23f1 (URP package unavailable)
1. The issue reproduces with HDRP.
2. The issue reproduces with Tilemap Renderer "Mode" - Individual, and "Detect Chunk Culling Bounds" - Auto
3. The issue reproduces when placing an individual sprite initially, or when undoing the initial sprite. E.g. If working with two sprites, both will throw exceptions upon drawing their initial tiles and upon undoing them.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- PrntScreen (Snapshot) key is not working on UWP on both old and new input systems
- Show compiled code for compute shaders has the "Cancel" button greyed out
- Realtime direct lighting is missing on dynamic objects under when using Shadowmask or Subtractive lighting mode(s)
- [Device Simulator] When simulator window is narrow, toolbar controls deform and some become inacessible
- Black albedo when using Enlighten Realtime GI in HDRP Player