Search Issue Tracker
Found in [Package]
[SRP Core] Exception thrown when placing a tile that's larger than the tilemap grid size
1. Open attached project "TilemapTest.zip" and scene "SampleScene"
2. In Hierarchy window, select the "Grid" GameObject
3. In Tile Palette window, select the "Square" sprite
4. In Scene window, draw a single "Square" tile
Expected result: No exception is thrown
Actual result: "In order to call GetTransformInfoExpectUpToDate, RendererUpdateManager.UpdateAll must be called first." exception is thrown
Reproducible with: 2019.4.0f1 (URP 7.3.1), 2020.1.0b11 (URP 9.0.0-preview.14), 2020.2.0a13 (URP 9.0.0-preview.14,HDRP 9.0.0-preview.13)
Could not test with: 2018.4.23f1 (URP package unavailable)
1. The issue reproduces with HDRP.
2. The issue reproduces with Tilemap Renderer "Mode" - Individual, and "Detect Chunk Culling Bounds" - Auto
3. The issue reproduces when placing an individual sprite initially, or when undoing the initial sprite. E.g. If working with two sprites, both will throw exceptions upon drawing their initial tiles and upon undoing them.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Changes to instanced detail mesh material don't immediately apply
- Undo.RegisterObject or Undo.CreateObject dirties the scene, but no actual changes to Scene are made
- [Profiler] Scrubbing through filtered frames or sorting their data replaces the displayed data with duplicated data entries
- [UI Builder] It is possible to add content to parent document while editing child document in place
- EndChangeCheck is not triggered when clearing the IMGUI search field by pressing the "x" button