Search Issue Tracker
Found in [Package]
[SRP Core] Exception thrown when placing a tile that's larger than the tilemap grid size
1. Open attached project "TilemapTest.zip" and scene "SampleScene"
2. In Hierarchy window, select the "Grid" GameObject
3. In Tile Palette window, select the "Square" sprite
4. In Scene window, draw a single "Square" tile
Expected result: No exception is thrown
Actual result: "In order to call GetTransformInfoExpectUpToDate, RendererUpdateManager.UpdateAll must be called first." exception is thrown
Reproducible with: 2019.4.0f1 (URP 7.3.1), 2020.1.0b11 (URP 9.0.0-preview.14), 2020.2.0a13 (URP 9.0.0-preview.14,HDRP 9.0.0-preview.13)
Could not test with: 2018.4.23f1 (URP package unavailable)
1. The issue reproduces with HDRP.
2. The issue reproduces with Tilemap Renderer "Mode" - Individual, and "Detect Chunk Culling Bounds" - Auto
3. The issue reproduces when placing an individual sprite initially, or when undoing the initial sprite. E.g. If working with two sprites, both will throw exceptions upon drawing their initial tiles and upon undoing them.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- 'Can't add script' pop-up warns about abstract classes when dragging static classes onto GameObjects
- [Hub] Project "Remove from list" option is behind notifications when selecting the most bottom project in the list
- [Android][Vulkan] Black Screen renders on devices with Adreno 640 and Mali GPU's
- Sound/Audio is played when the VideoPlayer's attached AudioSource game object is disabled
- A Parser Failure error is thrown after importing a specific Animation file to a Unity project