Search Issue Tracker
Found in [Package]
[SRP Core] Exception thrown when placing a tile that's larger than the tilemap grid size
1. Open attached project "TilemapTest.zip" and scene "SampleScene"
2. In Hierarchy window, select the "Grid" GameObject
3. In Tile Palette window, select the "Square" sprite
4. In Scene window, draw a single "Square" tile
Expected result: No exception is thrown
Actual result: "In order to call GetTransformInfoExpectUpToDate, RendererUpdateManager.UpdateAll must be called first." exception is thrown
Reproducible with: 2019.4.0f1 (URP 7.3.1), 2020.1.0b11 (URP 9.0.0-preview.14), 2020.2.0a13 (URP 9.0.0-preview.14,HDRP 9.0.0-preview.13)
Could not test with: 2018.4.23f1 (URP package unavailable)
1. The issue reproduces with HDRP.
2. The issue reproduces with Tilemap Renderer "Mode" - Individual, and "Detect Chunk Culling Bounds" - Auto
3. The issue reproduces when placing an individual sprite initially, or when undoing the initial sprite. E.g. If working with two sprites, both will throw exceptions upon drawing their initial tiles and upon undoing them.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] Text input field doesn't disappear when pressing "Enter" on the keyboard connected to a device and HideMobileInput is disabled
- WebGL Player flickers and logs warnings when viewport is resized and "Linear" Color Space is used
- Rigidbody recalculates its center of mass when moving its child Trigger Collider
- Sprites with different indexes than indicated in Text field of Label Inspector are being rendered
- VFX rendering a sphere when using a custom mesh
Fixed in 2020.2.0a15
Fixed in 2019.4.4f1
Fixed in 2020.1.0b14