Search Issue Tracker
Found in [Package]
[SRP Core] Exception thrown when placing a tile that's larger than the tilemap grid size
1. Open attached project "TilemapTest.zip" and scene "SampleScene"
2. In Hierarchy window, select the "Grid" GameObject
3. In Tile Palette window, select the "Square" sprite
4. In Scene window, draw a single "Square" tile
Expected result: No exception is thrown
Actual result: "In order to call GetTransformInfoExpectUpToDate, RendererUpdateManager.UpdateAll must be called first." exception is thrown
Reproducible with: 2019.4.0f1 (URP 7.3.1), 2020.1.0b11 (URP 9.0.0-preview.14), 2020.2.0a13 (URP 9.0.0-preview.14,HDRP 9.0.0-preview.13)
Could not test with: 2018.4.23f1 (URP package unavailable)
1. The issue reproduces with HDRP.
2. The issue reproduces with Tilemap Renderer "Mode" - Individual, and "Detect Chunk Culling Bounds" - Auto
3. The issue reproduces when placing an individual sprite initially, or when undoing the initial sprite. E.g. If working with two sprites, both will throw exceptions upon drawing their initial tiles and upon undoing them.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] Crash on ScriptingGCHandle::Acquire when calling RequestUserAuthorization without using yield for pending authorization
- Particle is not visible in RenderTexture when Renderer's material is set to Default-Particle and Camera's BG Alpha is set 0
- [Physics] Character Joint jumps around when following Kinetic Rigidbody
- [macOS] There is no way to tell if you are running under Rosetta
- [AssetImport] Changing Graphics APIs in Android platform reimports most of the assets (textures, fonts, ...)