Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.3.30f1, 2022.3.8f1, 2023.1.9f1, 2023.2.0b5, 2023.3.0a1
SRP constructor is called when the scene has not been loaded
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached user project "SRPConstructor.zip"
2. Observe the Console
Expected result: "OnEnable" is logged after "RenderPipeline Constructor"
Actual result: "RenderPipeline Constructor" is logged after "OnEnable"
Reproducible with: 2020.3.42f1, 2021.3.14f1, 2022.1.23f1, 2022.2.0f1, 2023.1.0a20
Reproducible on: macOS 12.5 (Intel)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Atlas remains loaded in memory after scene change or unloading assets
- Decompressing a DeflateStream under IL2CPP misses a few bytes
- Referred style sheet stays dirty after saving when using the UIBuilder
- The Height map Amplitude is not working when using HDRP/LayeredLit
- Infinite inertial tensor rotation values are not discarded (both AB and RB)