Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.1, 7.1.7
Found in [Package]
[SRP] Changes are not applied to Material's Main Texture when using Material.mainTexture functions
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project's "case_1210509-Project_LWRP.zip" Scene labeled "SampleScene"
2. Enter the Play Mode
3. Inspect the "Drywall Panel" GameObject
Expected result: Texture scrolls around the GameObject
Actual result: Main Texture is not affected by the new assignment of Material.mainTextureOffset
Reproducible with: 2019.2.0b7(5.3.1, 6.7.1), 2019.2.18f1 (6.9.0, 6.9.2), 2019.3.0f4 (7.1.6, 7.1.7), 2020.1.0a18 (7.0.1, 7.1.7)
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.15f1 (4.1.0-preview), 2019.2.0b7 (5.1.0, 5.2.3)
Couldn't test with: 2017.4.36f1 (Package Manager does not exist)
Workaround: Apply changes to _BaseMap instead of _MainTex
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform