Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 12.0.0
Found in [Package]
[SRP] Base Camera rendering to render texture takes overlay camera into account but not its Canvas
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project named "URPOverlayCamera" and open the SampleScene
2. Enter Playmode
3. Observe Render Texture RT in Assets folder does not contain text from canvas rendered into it
4. Exit Playmode
Expected result: Renter Texture has the Canvas and the Text rendered into it
Actual result: Render Texture does not contain text from canvas rendered into it
Reproducible with: 7.5.1(2019.4.14f1), 8.2.0(2020.1.12f1), 10.1.0(2020.2.0b10), 11.0.0(2021.1.0a3)
1. Remove the target texture from the Base Camera
2. Enable HookOnOverlayCamera script on OverlayCamera
3. Enter play mode
4. Inspect RT which now contains Both cameras plus the canvas
1. Reproducible with URP and HDRP. Tested with HDRP 8.2.0
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Camera active Texture is not written if another camera has a Script using "OnRenderImage"
- The Camera's background color is white when the device Appearance is "Light Mode"
- Particle System isn't culled off-screen when the Culling Mode is set to Automatic and the Simulation Space is set to World
- Main Player window is moved to the primary display when it's launched on a 3rd monitor and the 2nd monitor is activated
- Crash on Mesh::RecalculateBounds when assigning not enough vertices for two submeshes