Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
Square Sprite border changes to 4px after converting it to Single Mode
1. Open the user's attached project "Sandbox.zip"
2. Select "Square" from the Project window
3. Open Sprite Editor from the Inspector window and observe the border
4. Select "Square (Converted to Single Mode)" from the Project window
5. Open Sprite Editor from the Inspector window and observe the border
Expected result: L, R, T, B border values of both Sprites are 0
Actual result: L, R, T, B border values of "Square" are 0; L, R, T, B border values of "Square (Converted to Single Mode)" are 4
Reproducible with: 2019.4.36f1, 2020.3.28f1, 2021.2.11f1, 2022.1.0b6, 2022.2.0a3
1. The border values don't change when changing the Sprite Mode of any other Sprite from "Create/2D/Sprites"
2. 2019.4.36f1 doesn't have "Create/2D/Sprites", issue reproduced by downgrading the project
3. Not reproducible with Square from "Create/Sprite" on 2019.4.36f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The Editor becomes unresponsive and memory allocation errors are spammed in the Console when Generating Lightning
- Crash on BatchApplyPropertiesFromSourceAssetDB when opening a specific project
- Scene view Camera cannot be moved with WASD/QE keys when the Right Mouse Button is held down and the Mouse is not moved
- Crash when calling default interface method from virtual method with same name
- [Android] Unity does not include the ".aab" extension for an AppBundle when it is built via script with the buildPlayerOptions.locationPathName = "AppName.apk" and EditorUserBuildSettings.buildAppBundle = true