Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
Square Sprite border changes to 4px after converting it to Single Mode
1. Open the user's attached project "Sandbox.zip"
2. Select "Square" from the Project window
3. Open Sprite Editor from the Inspector window and observe the border
4. Select "Square (Converted to Single Mode)" from the Project window
5. Open Sprite Editor from the Inspector window and observe the border
Expected result: L, R, T, B border values of both Sprites are 0
Actual result: L, R, T, B border values of "Square" are 0; L, R, T, B border values of "Square (Converted to Single Mode)" are 4
Reproducible with: 2019.4.36f1, 2020.3.28f1, 2021.2.11f1, 2022.1.0b6, 2022.2.0a3
1. The border values don't change when changing the Sprite Mode of any other Sprite from "Create/2D/Sprites"
2. 2019.4.36f1 doesn't have "Create/2D/Sprites", issue reproduced by downgrading the project
3. Not reproducible with Square from "Create/Sprite" on 2019.4.36f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Dropdown menu covers the button when there is no space for it from below
- WebCamDevice only returns one rear-facing camera when built on Android
- Reimporting a Scripted Importer Asset when Profiler is recording will make it null
- Crash on CachedWriter::Write when building a project that has access to files being denied
- Lego tutorial does not continue when text fields are updated