Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
Square Sprite border changes to 4px after converting it to Single Mode
1. Open the user's attached project "Sandbox.zip"
2. Select "Square" from the Project window
3. Open Sprite Editor from the Inspector window and observe the border
4. Select "Square (Converted to Single Mode)" from the Project window
5. Open Sprite Editor from the Inspector window and observe the border
Expected result: L, R, T, B border values of both Sprites are 0
Actual result: L, R, T, B border values of "Square" are 0; L, R, T, B border values of "Square (Converted to Single Mode)" are 4
Reproducible with: 2019.4.36f1, 2020.3.28f1, 2021.2.11f1, 2022.1.0b6, 2022.2.0a3
1. The border values don't change when changing the Sprite Mode of any other Sprite from "Create/2D/Sprites"
2. 2019.4.36f1 doesn't have "Create/2D/Sprites", issue reproduced by downgrading the project
3. Not reproducible with Square from "Create/Sprite" on 2019.4.36f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Graphics.DrawProcedural doesn't work like in DX11 when used with DX12
- [Quest 2] Running Entities Graphics/BatchRendererGroup under Vulkan results in a frame rate drop compared to OpenGLES 3 and causes Tile Binning to cost more
- Filters dropdown: Window doesn't rescale on items collapse
- Sprite Preview is broken when the Sprite is too tall or too wide
- Objects are invisible in Scene view when using Wireframe Shading Mode
Resolution Note (fix version 2022.2):
Fixed in: 2022.2.0a16