Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.3.0f3
Fixed in 2017.1.X, 2017.2.X
[SPS | Android] Target eye test breaks for Single-Pass Stereo on Gear VR and Daydream
On Android VR platforms you can assign target eye successfully with the multi pass Stereo Rendering Method, but using single pass stereo you get everything in the left eye and nothing in the right eye.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux] Android build fails with “CommandInvokationFailure: Gradle build failed.” error
- [iOS] Touch.rawPosition changes position when touch is dragged
- Loading a scene with a large amount of light probes causes a performance spike
- The player does not refresh window display properties when opening the Player on another display
- Spot Light flickers when when it's far from the origin point