Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.3.0f3
Fixed in 2017.1, 2017.2
[SPS | Android] Target eye test breaks for Single-Pass Stereo on Gear VR and Daydream
On Android VR platforms you can assign target eye successfully with the multi pass Stereo Rendering Method, but using single pass stereo you get everything in the left eye and nothing in the right eye.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shader error db grows on each build
- Android ARCore build fails with 2019.4 due to outdated Gradle
- [tvOS] Visual artifacts are present when Ambient Occlusion is enabled and Dynamic Resolution is reduced
- Texture Importer Inspector throws errors when a built-in texture inspector is overwritten in C#
- Invalid AABB error is thrown when moving a Particle with Velocity over Lifetime and Limit Velocity over Lifetime modules