Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.3.0f3
Fixed in 2017.1.X, 2017.2.X
[SPS | Android] Target eye test breaks for Single-Pass Stereo on Gear VR and Daydream
On Android VR platforms you can assign target eye successfully with the multi pass Stereo Rendering Method, but using single pass stereo you get everything in the left eye and nothing in the right eye.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Reflection Probe doesn't load until it's selected in the Hierarchy window when the project has been opened
- "ArgumentNullException" error in the Console when selecting certain ScriptableObjects and entering Play Mode
- Configurable joints become bouncier when setting "Bounciness" below 1
- Prefabs get corrupted when editing Particle System curves
- Colors on images become darker when enabling "Vertex Color Always in Gamma Color Space"
May 22, 2017 09:30
also found in 5.6.1p1