Search Issue Tracker
Found in [Package]
SpriteSkin bone associations change when sprites are switched in the SpriteResolver
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "SpriteskinError.zip"
2. Open "SampleScene" scene
3. Expand "Rag Doll characterTest" GameObject in the Hierarchy
4. Select "Dress" GameObject
5. In the SpriteResolver, swap between the first and the second sprites while observing Bones list in the SprieSkin component
Expected result: Bones list structure stays the same
Actual result: Bones list structure changes
Reproducible with - 3.2.6 (2019.4.17f1), 5.0.3 (2020.2.3f1), 6.0.0-pre.1 (2021.1.0b3), 6.0.0-pre.1 (2021.2.0a3)
Could not test - 2018.4 (Editor errors)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Material thumbnail doesn't change when changing URP settings
- [Backport] Four "Learn more" links direct to default (2020.3) Manual version, instead of using current Editor version
- "Cannot set deprecated build target 'OSXIntel'" warning appears when setting PluginImporter's compatible platform to "OSX"
- [VFX Graph/Oculus] Chained GPU Events are not running are not running on Quest 2
- Class Properties get overwritten when using IL2CPP