Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 1.19.6
Found in [Package]
Sprites are not displayed properly while using Scriptable Build Pipeline when building SpriteAtlas or SpritePacker bundle
How to reproduce:
1. Download the attached project "1394956.zip"
2. In the Menu bar click "Build Bundle > SpriteAtlas > Broken"
3. Click "Yes" to clear build cache
4. Open Assets/SpriteAtlasTest.unity Scene and enter Play mode
Expected result: Both sprites are rendered correctly
Actual result: Only one sprite is rendered correctly, the other shows up as a white box
Reproducible with: 1.12.0 (2019.4.35f1, 2020.3.26f1), 1.19.5 (2019.4.35f1, 2020.3.26f1, 2021.2.9f1, 2022.1.0b5, 2022.2.0a3)
Could not test with: 1.11.2 (2019.4.35f1, 2020.3.26f1) (compile errors)
- The issue appears with SpriteAtlas/SpritePacker
- To reproduce the issue with SpritePacker, do the same steps as above but in step 2 select "Build Bundle > SpritePacker > Broken" and in step 4 use SpritePackerTest.unity Scene
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The Editor becomes unresponsive and memory allocation errors are spammed in the Console when Generating Lightning
- Crash on BatchApplyPropertiesFromSourceAssetDB when opening a specific project
- Scene view Camera cannot be moved with WASD/QE keys when the Right Mouse Button is held down and the Mouse is not moved
- Crash when calling default interface method from virtual method with same name
- [Android] Unity does not include the ".aab" extension for an AppBundle when it is built via script with the buildPlayerOptions.locationPathName = "AppName.apk" and EditorUserBuildSettings.buildAppBundle = true