Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 1.19.6
Found in [Package]
Sprites are not displayed properly while using Scriptable Build Pipeline when building SpriteAtlas or SpritePacker bundle
How to reproduce:
1. Download the attached project "1394956.zip"
2. In the Menu bar click "Build Bundle > SpriteAtlas > Broken"
3. Click "Yes" to clear build cache
4. Open Assets/SpriteAtlasTest.unity Scene and enter Play mode
Expected result: Both sprites are rendered correctly
Actual result: Only one sprite is rendered correctly, the other shows up as a white box
Reproducible with: 1.12.0 (2019.4.35f1, 2020.3.26f1), 1.19.5 (2019.4.35f1, 2020.3.26f1, 2021.2.9f1, 2022.1.0b5, 2022.2.0a3)
Could not test with: 1.11.2 (2019.4.35f1, 2020.3.26f1) (compile errors)
- The issue appears with SpriteAtlas/SpritePacker
- To reproduce the issue with SpritePacker, do the same steps as above but in step 2 select "Build Bundle > SpritePacker > Broken" and in step 4 use SpritePackerTest.unity Scene
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Texture becomes lower quality when the texture is downloaded with script
- [tvOS] Multiple warnings in the Console when building for tvOS Platform on Intel Macbook
- [Android][Vulkan] Shader is rendered incorrectly in the Player when using Vulkan Graphics API
- [Android] Keyboard is not popping up after closing it a few times in the Player when "Hide mobile input" is enabled
- Sprite Editor Window not visualizing changes when selecting different Filter Modes