Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2.X
Fixed in 2017.2.X, 2017.4.X, 2018.1.X
SpriteRenderer leaks memory when changing sliced sprite's size
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download 1006814_repro.zip and open "test" scene
2. Enter play mode
3. Open Profiler window
4. Select Memory and set to Detailed
5. Expand Scene Memory
6. Every few seconds press button "Take Sample: Editor"
Expected results: SpriteRenderer's memory usage doesn't change
Actual results: SpriteRenderer's memory usage increases 2-3 KB per second
Note: In Sprite Renderer draw mode must be set to Sliced.
Reproduced with: 2018.2.0a2, 2018.1.0b9, 2017.3.1p2, 2017.2.2f1, 2017.1.3p2, 2017.1.2p3
Not reproducible with: 5.6.5p2
Regression introduced in: 2017.1.2p3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mesh.GetIndexBuffer() requires Mesh's 'Read/Write' flag to be enabled to get its index buffer data in Builds
- [Backport] [Sprite Atlas V1] Editor crashes when calling SpriteAtlasUtility.PackAtlases
- Deterministic builds have different files when built from the same project
- PlayerBuildInterface.ExtraTypesProvider no longer provides types to IL2CPP
- Touch input is reset in Device Simulator when Unity Remote is killed