Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2
Fixed in 2017.2, 2017.4, 2018.1
SpriteRenderer leaks memory when changing sliced sprite's size
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download 1006814_repro.zip and open "test" scene
2. Enter play mode
3. Open Profiler window
4. Select Memory and set to Detailed
5. Expand Scene Memory
6. Every few seconds press button "Take Sample: Editor"
Expected results: SpriteRenderer's memory usage doesn't change
Actual results: SpriteRenderer's memory usage increases 2-3 KB per second
Note: In Sprite Renderer draw mode must be set to Sliced.
Reproduced with: 2018.2.0a2, 2018.1.0b9, 2017.3.1p2, 2017.2.2f1, 2017.1.3p2, 2017.1.2p3
Not reproducible with: 5.6.5p2
Regression introduced in: 2017.1.2p3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Cannot inspect IntPtr variables in C# debugger
- Using GUIStyle.fixedHeight to set the Height of EditorGUILayout.TextField or PasswordField does not update the Interactable Area
- [Linux] AudioClip generated by an external process (LMMS) and loaded into the editor has no samples
- [Hub][Mac] "Create" button in Project creation window does not gray out when selecting root folder of Read-Only external storage
- Private OnSceneGUI method is not called when using a base Editor type with the attribute editorForChildClasses