Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Fixed in 2021.1.X
SpriteRenderer does not render on WebGL platform in Editor
This is WebGL editor only. In WebGL player things are rendering fine.
1. Download and open attached project
2. Make sure Editor is on WebGL platform
3. Open SampleScene
Actual result: the SpriteRenderer in the scene does not render anything.See attached picture.
Can reproduce in both built-in RP / URP 10.2.1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Animation stops at the end of the transition duration when the Animator preview is played
- Imported FBX Models are not visible in the Scene or previewable in the Project files when the Parallel Import option is enabled
- Adding or removing assets to bundles will cause other assets to be rebuilt when BuildAssetBundleOptions.UseContentHash is used
- Prefab overrides cannot be obtained when Serialized via Property
- ScrollRect scrolls up when activating a GameObject with a ScrollRect and an InputField under specific conditions