Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Fixed in 2021.1.X
SpriteRenderer does not render on WebGL platform in Editor
This is WebGL editor only. In WebGL player things are rendering fine.
1. Download and open attached project
2. Make sure Editor is on WebGL platform
3. Open SampleScene
Actual result: the SpriteRenderer in the scene does not render anything.See attached picture.
Can reproduce in both built-in RP / URP 10.2.1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Setting ArticulationBody.collisionDetectionMode at runtime via script to Discrete does not work if its being set from Continuous
- [iOS] Crash on ScriptingGCHandle::Acquire when calling RequestUserAuthorization without using yield for pending authorization
- Particle is not visible in RenderTexture when Renderer's material is set to Default-Particle and Camera's BG Alpha is set 0
- OnTriggerExit is not called when GameObject leaves Trigger through reparenting
- [Physics] Character Joint jumps around when following Kinetic Rigidbody