Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Fixed in 2021.1.X
SpriteRenderer does not render on WebGL platform in Editor
This is WebGL editor only. In WebGL player things are rendering fine.
1. Download and open attached project
2. Make sure Editor is on WebGL platform
3. Open SampleScene
Actual result: the SpriteRenderer in the scene does not render anything.See attached picture.
Can reproduce in both built-in RP / URP 10.2.1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- UI Builder - Transitions on elements with hover are only applied the first time hover occurs
- Unity drains raw input message queue before Rewired can process each event, making it miss some
- Old input system misses some mouse movement if the new input system is also enabled
- [URP] _ProjectionParams.x with Overlay rendering
- Thumbnails in a Project window get darker after reimporting assets