Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Fixed in 2021.1.X
SpriteRenderer does not render on WebGL platform in Editor
This is WebGL editor only. In WebGL player things are rendering fine.
1. Download and open attached project
2. Make sure Editor is on WebGL platform
3. Open SampleScene
Actual result: the SpriteRenderer in the scene does not render anything.See attached picture.
Can reproduce in both built-in RP / URP 10.2.1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- ARM64 build fails when Script Debugging is enabled
- LOD Group Component Meshes do not change when the Scene view is closed
- Containers' height doesn't expand when text wraps
- Variable is set to a different value from the selected enum value in the Editor dropdown
- TreeView Child display toggle styling becomes reversed when clicking and dragging it