Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Sprite slicing is extremely slow when slicing high resolution texture into many sprites in SpriteEditorWindow
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached 'project-1201297.zip' project
2. In the Project window select 'BigSprite'
3. In the Inspector window select 'Sprite Editor'
4. In the Sprite Editor window select 'Slice' and 'Grid By Cell Size' (64x64)
5. Hit 'Apply' button
Expected result: the sprite is sliced in 1-5 mins
Actual result: the sprite is sliced in 60+ mins
Reproducible with: 2019.2.16f1, 2019.3.0f2, 2020.1.0a15 ( >60min)
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.35f1 (<1min), 2018.4.14f1 (<5min)
Tested with 5296x4088 resolution sprite
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Semi transparent particles are incorrect in the game view
- [iOS] UI elements are invisible on iOS devices when using AdditionalUIRenderer
- Setting ArticulationBody.collisionDetectionMode at runtime via script to Discrete does not work if its being set from Continuous
- [iOS] Crash on ScriptingGCHandle::Acquire when calling RequestUserAuthorization without using yield for pending authorization
- Particle is not visible in RenderTexture when Renderer's material is set to Default-Particle and Camera's BG Alpha is set 0