Search Issue Tracker
Under Consideration for 7.0.X, 9.0.X, 10.0.X
Found in [Package]
Sprite Skin's auto rebind property can't be set from a script.
Currently, the auto rebind property of Sprite Skin has internal accessibility.
This is creating an issue for users who want to create game objects with Sprite Skins from script.
Change the autoRebind accessibility to public
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Graphics.DrawProcedural doesn't work like in DX11 when used with DX12
- [Quest 2] Running Entities Graphics/BatchRendererGroup under Vulkan results in a frame rate drop compared to OpenGLES 3 and causes Tile Binning to cost more
- Filters dropdown: Window doesn't rescale on items collapse
- Sprite Preview is broken when the Sprite is too tall or too wide
- Objects are invisible in Scene view when using Wireframe Shading Mode