Search Issue Tracker
Sprite Skinning Editor window freezes after undoing with 'Smooth' weight brush selected
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached "SpriteSkinningEditorBlend.zip" project
2. In the Project view, select "enemy_fly.psb"
3. Open the Sprite Editor and change to the Skinning Editor in the top left
4. Select "Weight Brush" in the menu on the left
5. Change the Weight Brush mode to "Smooth"
6. Move any bone and press Ctrl+Z to undo
Expected results: The action is successfully undone
Actual results: The Skinning Editor window freezes or has very slow performance
2D Animation 3.0.5 (2019.3.0b3, 2019.3.0b5, 2020.1.0a6)
Not reproducible with:
2D Animation 3.0.4 (2019.3.0b2),
2D Animation 2.2.0 (2018.4.10f1, 2019.2.7f2)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Texture Importer Inspector throws errors when a built-in texture inspector is overwritten in C#
- ArgumentOutOfRangeException error is thrown when selecting a message printed in the Console with specific string
- [macOS] VideoPlayer.clockTime gets stuck for a few frames when starting to play a video
- VideoPlayer.StepForward() does not VideoPlayer.OnFrameReady when using a non-transcoded video
- [Android] A few frames of audio is played when VideoPlayer.Prepare() is called with audio output mode set to Audio Source