Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 4.5.3
Sprite renderer loses reference when changing texture name and Sprite Mode is Single
1. Open ‘SpriteScene’ in the attached project.
2. Change the texture’s (in assets folder) name, observe that that the ‘power up’ sprite renderer no longer references the texture.
3. Change texture Sprite Mode to multiple, assign it to renderer, change it’s name again, reference no longer breaks.
Regression from 4.3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The terrain appears darker when "Per-pixel Normal" is enabled
- [Linux] Editor assertion causes Test Runner to fail when executing it in Batch Mode
- Color selection by the mouse cursor is still enabled when the "Esc" button is pressed
- Game view becomes black and the Scene window becomes grey, “ArgumentOutOfRangeException” errors and “Render Pipeline error” warnings appear after changing the name or deleting URP/HDRP global settings file
- Transform Component is not accessible inside the Player when RuntimeInitializeOnLoadMethod is used
Sep 08, 2014 10:29
I've just downloaded and installed Unity 4.5.3f3 and this is not fixed.