Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 4.5.3
Sprite renderer loses reference when changing texture name and Sprite Mode is Single
1. Open ‘SpriteScene’ in the attached project.
2. Change the texture’s (in assets folder) name, observe that that the ‘power up’ sprite renderer no longer references the texture.
3. Change texture Sprite Mode to multiple, assign it to renderer, change it’s name again, reference no longer breaks.
Regression from 4.3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Double clicking script field no longer opens it in the external script editor
- [Android] Build fails with built-in PAD custom asset(s) when using sample Addressable
- [iOS] nw_read_request_report crash
- The serialized field value cannot be changed when trying to set it back to "None"
- The dropdown component breaks when the 31st Layer is used