Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 4.3.X
Sprite Packer window breaks completely when calling AddAtlas on new SpritePacker policy
- Open the test scene in the attached project
- Open the SpritePacker window and select the custom made packer policy
- Press the Repack button
Result:"IndexOutOfRangeException: Array index is out of range.
UnityEditor.Sprites.PackerWindow.RefreshState () (at C:/BuildAgent/work/d3d49558e4d408f4/Editor/Mono/Sprites/SpritePackerWindow.cs:253)
UnityEditor.Sprites.PackerWindow.OnGUI () (at C:/BuildAgent/work/d3d49558e4d408f4/Editor/Mono/Sprites/SpritePackerWindow.cs:267)
System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/monoAndRuntimeClassLibs/build/mcs/class/corlib/System.Reflection/MonoMethod.cs:222)"
and Sprite Packer window becomes completely unusable
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] Crash on ScriptingGCHandle::Acquire when calling RequestUserAuthorization without using yield for pending authorization
- Particle is not visible in RenderTexture when Renderer's material is set to Default-Particle and Camera's BG Alpha is set 0
- [Physics] Character Joint jumps around when following Kinetic Rigidbody
- [macOS] There is no way to tell if you are running under Rosetta
- [AssetImport] Changing Graphics APIs in Android platform reimports most of the assets (textures, fonts, ...)