Search Issue Tracker
Postponed means that the issue was either a feature request or something that requires major refactoring on our side. Since that makes the issue not actionable in the close future we choose to close it as Postponed and add it on our internal roadmaps and technical debt pages instead.
Sprite Packer displays blank sprite images incorrectly
Steps to reproduce:
1) Open the attached project.
2) Open scene 'TestSpriteAtlas.unity'.
- A black circle is visible in the scene.
3) Press Play.
- Another black circle appears.
In Hierarchy, under the Canvas element, there are 2 UI images, one of them has a sprite with a circle and another is a blank sprite image, however, the Sprite Packer "duplicates" the black circle over the empty sprite when entering play mode.
Disabling the Sprite Packer in Player Settings results in expected behavior.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [2D Game kit] "Import parameters got modified during import" error is thrown when opening up the project for the first time
- Building subscenes without platform package doesn't work
- Picking stacked objects always selects prefab
- Crash on DebugStringToFilePostprocessedStacktrace when loading/unloading scenes on GetLightmapSettings() returning null pointer
- [macOS]Hinge Joint with Mesh Collider causes a crash on a specific project