Search Issue Tracker
Found in [Package]
Sprite names are not updated in the Project window when renaming them in the Sprite Editor
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "case_1215564-Alien_Storm.zip"
2. In the Project window under Assets/Sprites/Lasers select and expand "beams.png"
3. In the Inspector window open Sprite Editor
4. Select any Sprite -> rename it -> Apply changes
Expected results: changed Sprite names are updated in the Project window
Actual results: renamed Sprites are not updated in the Project window
Reproduced with: Sprite 2D 1.0.0 (2019.3.0f5, 2019.3.0f6, 2020.1.0a21)
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.36f1, 2018.4.16f1, Sprite 2D 1.0.0 (2019.2.20f1, 2019.3.0f4)
-Restarting Unity updates the changed names
-Creating a new Sprite in the Sprite Editor updates the names
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- ShaderUtil.GetShaderData(shader).SubshaderCount does not count unsupported subshader
- GameObject.GetComponents returns the wrong number of components
- GUI button looks different from Editor in a Build
- Live Profiler Timeline keeps losing frame data while scrolling inside Profiler window
- Input.mouseScrollDelta.y is not correctly mapped to mouse wheel when running an iOS app on Apple Silicon Mac