Search Issue Tracker
Sprite icon preview is defaulted to the base sprite when icons are small
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open Unity
2. Right click in project window
3. Create a few basic sprites - triangle, hexagon etc.
4. In the Project view use the icon size slider to make the icons bigger and smaller
5. When in their smallest possible mode, the preview defaults to the base sprite which is a square.
Expected: The sprite preview lets you know quickly what sprites look like
Actual: When the icon view is smallest, they all become the same, until taken to the scene view, making it hard to understand at a quick glance what sprites are what
Reproduced on: 2017.2.0b2, 2017.1.0f2, 5.6.2p2, 5.5.4p1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Fix doc and typo in Scene TemplatePipeline
- Analytics spams error console when it cannot connect
- New Lighting Settings wipes the settings in the Lighting Window
- Splash screen animation continues playing in the background while resolution is being changed upon launching the player
- Video won't play at start of scene