Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 1.0.0
Found in [Package]
Sprite Editor - The Sprite panel does not disappear completely when a sprite is deselected
When using the sprite editor, if you deselect the sprite being edited then the Sprite panel should disappear. However, only the background of the panel disappears, leaving the fields and labels visible.
Please note that this issue only occurs from the point the package is installed to the next time the editor is closed. The next time the editor is restarted, the issue will no longer occur.
1. Open Unity
2. Open the attached project
3. Open the Package Manger UI and install the 2D Sprite Package
4. Select banana.png in the Project view
5. Open the asset with the Sprite Editor
6. In the Sprite Editor, click in an area outside the sprite to deselect it
The Sprite panel disappears when the sprite is deselected.
Some parts of the Sprite panel disappear when the sprite is deselected, but not all of it.
Tested on Windows.
Occurs on 2019.2.0a7, 2019.3.0a1
Does not occur on 2019.1.0f2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Hub][Linux] Hub .AppImage does not allow to upgrade the Hub from 2.4.5 to 3.0.0-beta.2
- [Profiler] Current frame button initially hides profile frame marker
- Missing function to reset or unset a specific resource in the local binding space of compute shaders
- [Linux][Hub] Unity Hub 2.4.5 does not open "Add modules" window when clicking "Install with Unity Hub" in Build Settings
- Multiple errors appear in the Console when building for IL2CPP