Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 1.0.0
Found in [Package]
Sprite Editor - The Sprite panel does not disappear completely when a sprite is deselected
When using the sprite editor, if you deselect the sprite being edited then the Sprite panel should disappear. However, only the background of the panel disappears, leaving the fields and labels visible.
Please note that this issue only occurs from the point the package is installed to the next time the editor is closed. The next time the editor is restarted, the issue will no longer occur.
1. Open Unity
2. Open the attached project
3. Open the Package Manger UI and install the 2D Sprite Package
4. Select banana.png in the Project view
5. Open the asset with the Sprite Editor
6. In the Sprite Editor, click in an area outside the sprite to deselect it
The Sprite panel disappears when the sprite is deselected.
Some parts of the Sprite panel disappear when the sprite is deselected, but not all of it.
Tested on Windows.
Occurs on 2019.2.0a7, 2019.3.0a1
Does not occur on 2019.1.0f2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unity freezes when opening a project
- [Silicon] Artifacts appear in the Game view when resizing the window/entering the Play Mode in a specific project
- Marker in the animation’s preview window doesn’t stop when reaching the end of the timeline and jumps to the start of the animation when moving it with the cursor
- Animation Event marker is not placed on the current time of the timeline when using the “Add Event” button
- Editor crashes on vector_map<ConstantString,AssetBundle when using the LoadAssetAsync function