Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 1.0.0
Found in [Package]
Sprite Editor - The Sprite panel does not disappear completely when a sprite is deselected
When using the sprite editor, if you deselect the sprite being edited then the Sprite panel should disappear. However, only the background of the panel disappears, leaving the fields and labels visible.
Please note that this issue only occurs from the point the package is installed to the next time the editor is closed. The next time the editor is restarted, the issue will no longer occur.
1. Open Unity
2. Open the attached project
3. Open the Package Manger UI and install the 2D Sprite Package
4. Select banana.png in the Project view
5. Open the asset with the Sprite Editor
6. In the Sprite Editor, click in an area outside the sprite to deselect it
The Sprite panel disappears when the sprite is deselected.
Some parts of the Sprite panel disappear when the sprite is deselected, but not all of it.
Tested on Windows.
Occurs on 2019.2.0a7, 2019.3.0a1
Does not occur on 2019.1.0f2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [instability] assetBundleVariant YAML parse issue in HDRP package: DebugDisplayLatlong.sha
- Native object references for some object types are always 0 in the memory profiler
- [Android] InputField.onEndEdit is not called when turning off the TouchScreenKeyboard on an Android device
- Acute shadow acne when using two overlapping spotlights
- Raycast made on UI with multiple graphic Raycasters sort strangely when being on the same sorting layer and order