Search Issue Tracker
Sprite Editor Slice panel's dropdowns close it when clicked on and don't update the dropdown values after a value is selected
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project (1252332.zip)
2. In the Project window select the "Sprite123" sprite
3. In the Inspector window press the "Sprite Editor" button
4. In the top left of the Sprite Editor window press the "Slice" button
5. Open the " Type" dropdown (notice how the Slice panel closes)
6. Select "Grid By Cell SIze" option in the dropdown
7. In the top left of the Sprite Editor window press the "Slice" button again
8. Notice the "Type" dropdown's value
Expected result: The Slice panel doesn't close when a dropdown is opened and the value of the "Type" dropdown is set to "Grid By Cell SIze"
Actual result: The Slice panel closes when a dropdown is opened and the value of the "Type" dropdown is set to "Automatic"
Reproducible with: 2019.3.15f1, 2019.4.0f1
Not reproducible with: 2019.3.14f1, 2020.1.0b12, 2020.2.0a14
1. Tested on Windows 10 and Ubuntu 18.04 (doesn't reproduce on Windows 10)
2. The same behavior occurs with all of the Slice panel's dropdown elements
3. Also reproducible in 2018.4.23f1, but not listed to keep the reproducible versions easy to understand. More information about which versions this issue used to reproduce on is avalible in the old case
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- When the project name contains a ";" character, the editor crashes while creating a script.
- New Cubemap is inserted at the end of the array when baking an individual Probe
- Crash on GfxTaskExecutorD3D12::AddRequiredResourceBarriers when opening the project
- WebGL build fails with a UnicodeDecodeError
- MSB3073 error is thrown when building App Packages in Visual Studio