Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 4.0.2
Found in [Package]
4.0.0, 3.0.8, 3.0.5, 3.0.2
[Sprite Editor] Label and Sprite name overlaps with its input field when preset of "Sprite Library Asset" is created
Label and Sprite name overlaps with its input field under "Category List" when preset of "Sprite Library Asset" is created, refer attached screenshot
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project
2. Window > Package Manager > 2D Animation(4.0.0) > Install
3. Project > Create > Sprite Library Asset (Experimental)
4. Add Category List in the Inspector
5. Expand Category List and Give Size to 5
6. Create preset of "New Sprite Library Asset"
7. Select "SpriteLibraryAsset" preset in the project window
Category List Label and Sprite name overlaps with its input field
Label and sprite name should be visible clearly
Note: 2D animation package 3.0.2 is introduced in unity 2019.3.0a10
Package Found version: 4.0.0, 3.0.8, 3.0.5, 3.0.2
Windows 10 & macOS 10.14
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- New animation clips are not imported correctly when re-importing a fbx file
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'