Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1
Fixed in 2018.2, 2018.3
Sprite Editor border "T" and "B" fields assign their values to the wrong borders
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project (SpriteBorder.zip)
2. Open the Sprite Editor Window
3. Inspect the "Map__16_Checker" asset in the Sprite Editor
4. Notice how the value of 200 is assigned to the "T" field rather than "B"
Expected result: The border with the value of 200 is labeled as "B" and not "T"
Actual result: The border with the value of 200 is labeled as "T" and not "B"
Reproducible with: 2018.2.0a4, 2018.2.11f1, 2018.3.0b4, 2019.1.0a2
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.0f1, 2017.4.12f1, 2018.1.9f2, 2018.2.0a3
Notes: It doesn't seem like the fields are simply mislabeled, as the value of 200 jumps fields between versions
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX] Editor windows flicker in Play Mode when dragging and docking windows with Metal Editor Support enabled
- Popup Window propagates input in its calling Window underneath and all other Windows
- [XR] Vulkan graphics device lacks support for additional graphics queue when using Oculus XR provider
- [TransformTool] Shift rotate always reset the rotation value when used
- Editor stops repainting and throws exceptions when creating new Scene inside AssetDatabase.StartAssetEditing()