Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2019.1
Sprite Editor border "T" and "B" fields assign their values to the wrong borders
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project (SpriteBorder.zip)
2. Open the Sprite Editor Window
3. Inspect the "Map__16_Checker" asset in the Sprite Editor
4. Notice how the value of 200 is assigned to the "T" field rather than "B"
Expected result: The border with the value of 200 is labeled as "B" and not "T"
Actual result: The border with the value of 200 is labeled as "T" and not "B"
Reproducible with: 2018.2.0a4, 2018.2.11f1, 2018.3.0b4, 2019.1.0a2
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.0f1, 2017.4.12f1, 2018.1.9f2, 2018.2.0a3
Notes: It doesn't seem like the fields are simply mislabeled, as the value of 200 jumps fields between versions
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [TextMesh Pro] Using Ellipsis overflow causes some Emojis to turn into a Square when truncated
- Editor: Assembly icons are not shown correctly.
- [VR]Editor Crashes when exiting the Play Mode if VR support is enabled and a Particle System is emitting mesh instances
- Object with ISerializationCallbackReceiver Interface receives Serialization Callback when it has a private access level
- AssetModificationProcessor.OnWillCreateAsset Callbacks are inconsistent with different Assets