Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.1
Sprite breaks when function 'EditorUtility.CopySerialized is used to modify it
1. Open attach project;
2. Select "SelectMe" in project
3. Click "1.Create the sprite of star image" Button in inspector
4. Check preview of SelectMe and Sprite assets. There is fine image
5. Click "3.Modify the sprite to circle image
6. Check preview of SelectMe and Sprite assets. There is broken image
Actual results: The image is broken or does not appear at all.
Expected results: When "3.Modify the sprite to circle image" is clicked the circle image appears.
Reproduced in : 5.5.1f1; 2017.1.0a2; 5.6.0b10; 5.4.4p2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Having a method called Update in a ScriptableObject causes an error if it has a parameter
- Changing the center of mass makes the Rigidbody constraints fail to lock
- [Collab] Version control mode remains the same after enabling collab, but selection field becomes disabled
- Rendering a mesh using different vertices with same uv-coordinates renders some artifacts around the mesh
- [WebGL] Custom cursor is invisible when using Cursor.SetCursor and CursorMode is set to Auto with Microsoft Edge web browser