Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.1.X
Sprite breaks when function 'EditorUtility.CopySerialized is used to modify it
1. Open attach project;
2. Select "SelectMe" in project
3. Click "1.Create the sprite of star image" Button in inspector
4. Check preview of SelectMe and Sprite assets. There is fine image
5. Click "3.Modify the sprite to circle image
6. Check preview of SelectMe and Sprite assets. There is broken image
Actual results: The image is broken or does not appear at all.
Expected results: When "3.Modify the sprite to circle image" is clicked the circle image appears.
Reproduced in : 5.5.1f1; 2017.1.0a2; 5.6.0b10; 5.4.4p2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mesh.GetIndexBuffer() requires Mesh's 'Read/Write' flag to be enabled to get its index buffer data in Builds
- [Backport] [Sprite Atlas V1] Editor crashes when calling SpriteAtlasUtility.PackAtlases
- Deterministic builds have different files when built from the same project
- PlayerBuildInterface.ExtraTypesProvider no longer provides types to IL2CPP
- Touch input is reset in Device Simulator when Unity Remote is killed