Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.1
Sprite breaks when function 'EditorUtility.CopySerialized is used to modify it
1. Open attach project;
2. Select "SelectMe" in project
3. Click "1.Create the sprite of star image" Button in inspector
4. Check preview of SelectMe and Sprite assets. There is fine image
5. Click "3.Modify the sprite to circle image
6. Check preview of SelectMe and Sprite assets. There is broken image
Actual results: The image is broken or does not appear at all.
Expected results: When "3.Modify the sprite to circle image" is clicked the circle image appears.
Reproduced in : 5.5.1f1; 2017.1.0a2; 5.6.0b10; 5.4.4p2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Chrome66: no longer playing integrated audio
- Chrome65 deprecation warning: AudioParam value setter will become equivalent to AudioParam.setValueAtTime()
- Turn off stats collection for areas hidden in Profiler window
- [PLM] Changing Indirect Intensity values don't affect light probes
- [Facebook] FileNotFound exception when switching SDK.