Search Issue Tracker
Sprite Atlas Preview sprites get blurrier when the Preview window gets wider
How to reproduce:
1. Open the user's attached "Buggy_Sprite_Preview" project
2. In the Project view select the "New Sprite Atlas" Sprite Atlas
3. Open the preview window
4. Press on the three dots at the top-right of the preview window and select "Convert to Floating Window"
5. Widen the preview window without changing its height
Expected results: The sprites in the Preview window do not get blurry
Actual results: The wider the Preview window gets the blurrier the sprites become
Reproducible with: 2019.4.33f1, 2020.3.24f1, 2021.2.5f1, 2022.1.0a16
- The issue is not reproducible on the sprite Preview window
- The issue is also reproducible when the Preview window is docked in the Inspector
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shader warnings are thrown when creating a new empty 3D HDRP project
- Crash on tlsf_free when exiting the Play mode in a specific project
- Advanced Object Picker switches to Classic with Error "Exception caught with search engine (Object Selector)Advanced" when opening multiple Object Picker windows
- The "secondary" touchpoint reverts to the previous position when the "primary" touchpoint is released and re-engaged on WebGL applications
- GameObject with Visual Effect Graph Component is blooming when the VFX Graph Color is set to "0" and Alpha is set "1"