Search Issue Tracker
Sprite Atlas is compressed when Compress Assets on Import is disabled
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached "case_1355495.zip" project
2. Select Edit/Preferences and disable Compress Assets on Import
3. In the Project view, right-click on TestTexture and select Reimport
4. In the Inspector, observe that in the preview it says "Not yet compressed"
5. Right-click on SpriteAtlas and select Reimport
6. In the Inspector, observe the preview
Expected result: it says "Not yet compressed"
Actual result: it says "Compressed"
Reproducible with: 2019.4.29f1, 2020.3.15f2, 2021.1.17f1, 2021.2.0b7, 2022.1.0a5
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Realtime direct lighting is missing on dynamic objects under when using Shadowmask or Subtractive lighting mode(s)
- [Device Simulator] When simulator window is narrow, toolbar controls deform and some become inacessible
- Missing Lights when using Enlighten Realtime GI in HDRP
- .NETStandard 2.1 in the editor is missing System.Memory, System.Buffers at runtime
- [iOS] Multi Line Mobile Input Fields show transparent background when Dark Mode is enabled and no text is in the field