Search Issue Tracker
Sprite Atlas is compressed when Compress Assets on Import is disabled
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached "case_1355495.zip" project
2. Select Edit/Preferences and disable Compress Assets on Import
3. In the Project view, right-click on TestTexture and select Reimport
4. In the Inspector, observe that in the preview it says "Not yet compressed"
5. Right-click on SpriteAtlas and select Reimport
6. In the Inspector, observe the preview
Expected result: it says "Not yet compressed"
Actual result: it says "Compressed"
Reproducible with: 2019.4.29f1, 2020.3.15f2, 2021.1.17f1, 2021.2.0b7, 2022.1.0a5
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Description of the Surface Effector 2D "Use Contact Force" option contains a typo
- Incorrect Burst Exception Control Flow in Editor due to Mono Handling of calli instruction
- [Linux] Packman options to add package from Git URL doesn't always show the window directly below the + button
- "UnityEngine.SystemInfo.processorFrequency" logs a value of 0 on M1 macs
- Editor redirects to a broken page when pressing question mark "?" in the Inspector window