Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2
Fixed in 2017.2, 2017.3, 2018.1
Sprite 2D physicsShape is not set until 'Edit Physics Shape' tab is opened for the 1st time after texture import
1. Open Project
2. Set Sprite's MeshType to FullRect
3. Drag sprite into scene
4. Add PolygonCollider2D
5. Notice the PolygonCollider2D mesh will be a box mesh instead of a tightly packed mesh.
6. Open Sprite Editor
7. Open 'Edit Physics Shape', notice how mesh is tightly packed
8. Click cog on Polygon Collider 2D and click reset
9. Notice the PolygonCollider2D now uses the correct Tightly packed physics mesh.
Reproduced: 2017.2.1p1, 2017.3.0p1, 2018.1.0b2, 2018.2.0a1
Not reproducible: 5.6.5f1, 2017.1.2p4, 2017.2.0b10
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash on SceneVisibilityState when trying to open a project containing another project in the Assets folder
- Reflection probe bounces don't work when Rendering Path is set to 'Deferred'
- Shader error undeclared identifier "UNITY_TRANSFER_LIGHTING" when building project
- Shader effect with specific view disappears when multiple materials in scene are present
- Crash on ShaderLab::IntShader::CreateLocalKeywordRemap when loading custom shaders on standalone build