Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.2
Sprite 2D physicsShape is not set until 'Edit Physics Shape' tab is opened for the 1st time after texture import
1. Open Project
2. Set Sprite's MeshType to FullRect
3. Drag sprite into scene
4. Add PolygonCollider2D
5. Notice the PolygonCollider2D mesh will be a box mesh instead of a tightly packed mesh.
6. Open Sprite Editor
7. Open 'Edit Physics Shape', notice how mesh is tightly packed
8. Click cog on Polygon Collider 2D and click reset
9. Notice the PolygonCollider2D now uses the correct Tightly packed physics mesh.
Reproduced: 2017.2.1p1, 2017.3.0p1, 2018.1.0b2, 2018.2.0a1
Not reproducible: 5.6.5f1, 2017.1.2p4, 2017.2.0b10
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Slow editor shutdown when baking with progressive lightmapper
- Clicking on cloud icon in "In the Cloud" section, instead of opening Unity Version selector it opens save project location Popup
- [MacOS] Windows that are unattached are hidden behind Editor when the Editor Window is focused
- Some ParticleSystems use the wrong texture when several of them are being rendered with different Textures
- Tilemap's collider is offset on the X-axis when using Isometric Tilemap