Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2.X
Fixed in 2017.2.X, 2017.3.X, 2018.1.X
Sprite 2D physicsShape is not set until 'Edit Physics Shape' tab is opened for the 1st time after texture import
1. Open Project
2. Set Sprite's MeshType to FullRect
3. Drag sprite into scene
4. Add PolygonCollider2D
5. Notice the PolygonCollider2D mesh will be a box mesh instead of a tightly packed mesh.
6. Open Sprite Editor
7. Open 'Edit Physics Shape', notice how mesh is tightly packed
8. Click cog on Polygon Collider 2D and click reset
9. Notice the PolygonCollider2D now uses the correct Tightly packed physics mesh.
Reproduced: 2017.2.1p1, 2017.3.0p1, 2018.1.0b2, 2018.2.0a1
Not reproducible: 5.6.5f1, 2017.1.2p4, 2017.2.0b10
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- 1 frame long audio clip plays an inconsistent audio sample or does not play at all in the Timeline
- SerializedObject ApplyModifiedProperties is not returning true when editing a List field with custom editor code
- Labels Overlap in NavMeshObstacle Inspector when shape is set to "Box" and Inspector's width is small
- [Enlighten] Server build starts Enlighten worker threads
- Semi transparent particles are incorrect in the game view