Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2
Fixed in 2017.2, 2017.3, 2018.1
Sprite 2D physicsShape is not set until 'Edit Physics Shape' tab is opened for the 1st time after texture import
1. Open Project
2. Set Sprite's MeshType to FullRect
3. Drag sprite into scene
4. Add PolygonCollider2D
5. Notice the PolygonCollider2D mesh will be a box mesh instead of a tightly packed mesh.
6. Open Sprite Editor
7. Open 'Edit Physics Shape', notice how mesh is tightly packed
8. Click cog on Polygon Collider 2D and click reset
9. Notice the PolygonCollider2D now uses the correct Tightly packed physics mesh.
Reproduced: 2017.2.1p1, 2017.3.0p1, 2018.1.0b2, 2018.2.0a1
Not reproducible: 5.6.5f1, 2017.1.2p4, 2017.2.0b10
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- When "draw instanced" is changed for entire terrain group and then undone, it is only undone for the terrain that was selected
- Custom Inspectors OnDisable still called after Asset has been deleted
- [Build Pipeline, Meshes] Mesh Optimization is not using enabled Material Keywords
- [UWP][MR] Development console is in incorrect position in Window Mixed Reality app
- Native Plugin regression from 2018.x results in "DllNotFoundException" error