Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2
Fixed in 2017.2, 2017.3, 2018.1
Sprite 2D physicsShape is not set until 'Edit Physics Shape' tab is opened for the 1st time after texture import
1. Open Project
2. Set Sprite's MeshType to FullRect
3. Drag sprite into scene
4. Add PolygonCollider2D
5. Notice the PolygonCollider2D mesh will be a box mesh instead of a tightly packed mesh.
6. Open Sprite Editor
7. Open 'Edit Physics Shape', notice how mesh is tightly packed
8. Click cog on Polygon Collider 2D and click reset
9. Notice the PolygonCollider2D now uses the correct Tightly packed physics mesh.
Reproduced: 2017.2.1p1, 2017.3.0p1, 2018.1.0b2, 2018.2.0a1
Not reproducible: 5.6.5f1, 2017.1.2p4, 2017.2.0b10
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Aspect Ratio Fitter's "Fit In Parent" Aspect Mode causes scene to update indefinitely
- DragAndDrop state is not cleanup after a drag
- [SRP] Shadow culling ignores Lens Shift setting on Camera
- Output Texture's RGB values are slightly different from the source PNG image when using Texture2D.EncodeToPNG function
- [Android] Accessing any class/instance member with an "AggressiveInlining" attribute will cause a crash