Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
[SpringJoint] If min and max distances are equal then changing min distance in runtime will set max distance to the same value
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Open scene "Main"
3. Run scene
4. Notice that left set of cubes is behaving correctly - cube is lowered down but the right set of cubes do not - cube is pulled up
Note: This happens if SpringJoint's maxDistance are minDistance are equal before entering play mode. Also, accessing values will print the ones that were set, it looks like minDistance is equal to maxDistance only internally.
Reproduced with: 5.1.4f1, 5.2.4f1, 5.3.4p3, 5.4.0b14
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [IL2CPP][Android] Incorrect symbol length/symbols returned with "AndroidJavaClass"and "AndroidJavaProxy" on Android < 5.1.1
- Animating the alpha channel of a color in a material causes the RGB channels to be reset to 0
- [Mobile] TouchScreenKeyboardType is missing DecimalPad
- Memory leak in Scene Memory/RenderTexture when Scene View is active and 'Animated Materials' + 'Post Processings' toggles are on
- Ctrl + F should start search in PackageManager