Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
[SpringJoint] If min and max distances are equal then changing min distance in runtime will set max distance to the same value
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Open scene "Main"
3. Run scene
4. Notice that left set of cubes is behaving correctly - cube is lowered down but the right set of cubes do not - cube is pulled up
Note: This happens if SpringJoint's maxDistance are minDistance are equal before entering play mode. Also, accessing values will print the ones that were set, it looks like minDistance is equal to maxDistance only internally.
Reproduced with: 5.1.4f1, 5.2.4f1, 5.3.4p3, 5.4.0b14
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Hub][Linux] Hub .AppImage does not allow to upgrade the Hub from 2.4.5 to 3.0.0-beta.2
- [Profiler] Current frame button initially hides profile frame marker
- Missing function to reset or unset a specific resource in the local binding space of compute shaders
- [Linux][Hub] Unity Hub 2.4.5 does not open "Add modules" window when clicking "Install with Unity Hub" in Build Settings
- Multiple errors appear in the Console when building for IL2CPP