Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.5.0
[SpringJoint] If min and max distances are equal then changing min distance in runtime will set max distance to the same value
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Open scene "Main"
3. Run scene
4. Notice that left set of cubes is behaving correctly - cube is lowered down but the right set of cubes do not - cube is pulled up
Note: This happens if SpringJoint's maxDistance are minDistance are equal before entering play mode. Also, accessing values will print the ones that were set, it looks like minDistance is equal to maxDistance only internally.
Reproduced with: 5.1.4f1, 5.2.4f1, 5.3.4p3, 5.4.0b14
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash in VCProvider when upgrading project from 18.3 to 19.1
- Android Vulkan corrupted rendering when there is no camera in the scene
- Array.BinarySearch parameters get swapped from .NET 3.4 to .NET 4.0
- Sort Order is not respected for a newly created Canvas until Play Mode is entered or any adjustments are made
- 'InvalidCastException: Specified cast is not valid.' errors are occurring when the Tile Palette window is opened