Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.5.0
[SpringJoint] If min and max distances are equal then changing min distance in runtime will set max distance to the same value
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Open scene "Main"
3. Run scene
4. Notice that left set of cubes is behaving correctly - cube is lowered down but the right set of cubes do not - cube is pulled up
Note: This happens if SpringJoint's maxDistance are minDistance are equal before entering play mode. Also, accessing values will print the ones that were set, it looks like minDistance is equal to maxDistance only internally.
Reproduced with: 5.1.4f1, 5.2.4f1, 5.3.4p3, 5.4.0b14
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unable to find a corresponding location while using Partial classes/methods when debugging
- Crash in AnimatorOverrideController::GetOriginalClip when using an indexer operator to access an animation clip
- Import errors when converting from Blend to FBX
- [WebGL] In developer build method Mathf.CeilToInt() throws an exception
- [Tilemap] Visualization of the tile is created in another tile when quickly moving cursor after releasing left mouse button