Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
[SpringJoint] If min and max distances are equal then changing min distance in runtime will set max distance to the same value
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Open scene "Main"
3. Run scene
4. Notice that left set of cubes is behaving correctly - cube is lowered down but the right set of cubes do not - cube is pulled up
Note: This happens if SpringJoint's maxDistance are minDistance are equal before entering play mode. Also, accessing values will print the ones that were set, it looks like minDistance is equal to maxDistance only internally.
Reproduced with: 5.1.4f1, 5.2.4f1, 5.3.4p3, 5.4.0b14
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- UI is rendered on the Camera with the UI excluded in the Culling Mask
- [UI Toolkit][Android] Text field becomes multiline during edition in the Player when the Multiline option is disabled in the UI document TexField settings
- BadImageFormatException is being thrown after creating URP or HDRP Template Projects
- Custom fonts aren’t applied to TextMeshPro Text when using <font> tag
- Shader's _CameraDepthTexture is not read when the Camera is rendering to a RenderTexture and has a reduced viewport