Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.3.0f3
SPR/HDRRP, baking a single reflection probe refreshes the preview but doesn't refresh the reflection probe used in the scene.
In SRP/HDRP, if I select a reflection probe and click bake, the reflection probe does make a fresh bake and I can see a refreshed preview in the inspector, but objects in the scene are not affected by this new reflection probe, the old one is still being used.
Only doing a full lighting bake refreshes the reflection probes used in the scene.
- Add a reflection probe in a scene
- Bake with "Bake" button
- Observe that scene reflection probe is correctly refresh
- Move reflection probe
- Bake again
- Observe that scene reflection probe is not refresh
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Dropdown menu covers the button when there is no space for it from below
- WebCamDevice only returns one rear-facing camera when built on Android
- Reimporting a Scripted Importer Asset when Profiler is recording will make it null
- Created Import Issue Asset doesn't show up in the Project window until the Unity Editor is restarted
- [Android] Application name with an ampersand is removed and replaced with an underscore in 2021 LTS and up