Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.3.0f3
SPR/HDRRP, baking a single reflection probe refreshes the preview but doesn't refresh the reflection probe used in the scene.
In SRP/HDRP, if I select a reflection probe and click bake, the reflection probe does make a fresh bake and I can see a refreshed preview in the inspector, but objects in the scene are not affected by this new reflection probe, the old one is still being used.
Only doing a full lighting bake refreshes the reflection probes used in the scene.
- Add a reflection probe in a scene
- Bake with "Bake" button
- Observe that scene reflection probe is correctly refresh
- Move reflection probe
- Bake again
- Observe that scene reflection probe is not refresh
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- OnActiveBuildTargetChanged is not called when changing the build platform
- Silent crash when scripts are recompiled on a specific project
- [Android] Video freezes when built for Android with specific project
- UI element is not displayed when Canvas Render Mode is set to Screen Space-Overlay
- Editor crashes on libetc_init when changing WebGL Texture Format to "RGB + 1-bit Alpha Compressed ETC2 4 bits"