Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.3.0f3
SPR/HDRRP, baking a single reflection probe refreshes the preview but doesn't refresh the reflection probe used in the scene.
In SRP/HDRP, if I select a reflection probe and click bake, the reflection probe does make a fresh bake and I can see a refreshed preview in the inspector, but objects in the scene are not affected by this new reflection probe, the old one is still being used.
Only doing a full lighting bake refreshes the reflection probes used in the scene.
- Add a reflection probe in a scene
- Bake with "Bake" button
- Observe that scene reflection probe is correctly refresh
- Move reflection probe
- Bake again
- Observe that scene reflection probe is not refresh
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Terrain inspector is proposing a shader which isn't there
- Warnings are missing when compiling for certain platforms (opengl)
- Scaling problem with PanelSetting set to ScaleWithScreen/Expand
- [Hub] Editor is shown in the "Installing" state indefinitely when the installation fails due to INVALID_DESTINATION error
- IL2CPP: Nested Try-Catch and Throw statement results in incorrect behaviour