Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.3.0f3
SPR/HDRRP, baking a single reflection probe refreshes the preview but doesn't refresh the reflection probe used in the scene.
In SRP/HDRP, if I select a reflection probe and click bake, the reflection probe does make a fresh bake and I can see a refreshed preview in the inspector, but objects in the scene are not affected by this new reflection probe, the old one is still being used.
Only doing a full lighting bake refreshes the reflection probes used in the scene.
- Add a reflection probe in a scene
- Bake with "Bake" button
- Observe that scene reflection probe is correctly refresh
- Move reflection probe
- Bake again
- Observe that scene reflection probe is not refresh
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [XR][Vulkan] LWRP using stereo instancing renders to only one eye when SRP batcher is enabled
- Unity Unit Tests process terminated in CLI mode because of XR Manager
- Resetting a Preset removes its type and renders it useless
- [LWRP] Add to list button gives empty list when trying to add features to the Forward Renderer
- Inspector blinks / flickers once when Inspector is visible, any object from the Hierarchy is selected and a script is recompiled