Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.3.45f1, 2021.3.18f1, 2022.2.2f1, 2023.1.0a20
Won't Fix in 2022.1.X
Spot Light flickers when when it's far from the origin point
1. Open the attached project "SpotFlicker_2020"
2. Select the Camera GameObject in the Hierarchy window
3. Gradually increase the X rotation of the Camera in the Inspector window
4. Observe the Game View
Expected result: Camera rotates without the Light flickering in the Game View
Actual result: As the Camera rotates, the Light flickers
Reproducible with: 2020.1.0a20, 2020.3.36f1, 2021.3.5f1, 2022.1.8f1, 2022.2.0a18, 2023.1.0a2
Not reproducible with: 2020.1.0a19
Reproducible on: macOS 12.4 (Intel)
Note: Looking at the Frame Debugger reveals the SPOT pass is flickering in and out - presumably, the SPOT is being culled due to precision issues.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- ShaderGraph Keyword being reset to default when saving
- The "Undo" action doesn't work when trying to undo after sculpting with Polybrush
- UIToolkit property field background does not change color when the property is animated
- Inspector lock lost when opening prefabs in separate folders through double-clicking
- NullReferenceException is thrown when setting the sprite of a UI Image and the associated texture has been destroyed