Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Splitter resize cursors flicker on Linux and Windows
When mousing over a splitter on Windows or Linux, sometimes the resize cursor changes to an arrow for a pixel before changing back to a resize cursor
1) Open the editor
2) move the mouse from left to right over a vertical splitter. Rinse and repeat.
Result: Sometimes the resize cursor swaps to an arrow cursor for a pixel before changing back to a resize cursor
Expected: No flickering
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Superluminal fails to resolve symbols after mono upgrade
- Windows Standalone player builds with Mono scripting backend don't run on fresh windows installs
- RootEditor predicate for GameObjects disables Drag and Drop in the Scene View
- Slider OnValueChanged event is not called when changing value from the Inspector
- [Static Analysis] Defect 672865 in Modules/QuickSearch/Editor/QueryEngine/QueryToken.cs