Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Splitter resize cursors flicker on Linux and Windows
When mousing over a splitter on Windows or Linux, sometimes the resize cursor changes to an arrow for a pixel before changing back to a resize cursor
1) Open the editor
2) move the mouse from left to right over a vertical splitter. Rinse and repeat.
Result: Sometimes the resize cursor swaps to an arrow cursor for a pixel before changing back to a resize cursor
Expected: No flickering
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] Specular Highlights have precision issues on devices with Adreno GPU
- Wireframe mesh flickers when cursor is in Scene view
- [Linux] Android build fails with “CommandInvokationFailure: Gradle build failed.” error
- [iOS] Touch.rawPosition changes position when touch is dragged
- Loading a scene with a large amount of light probes causes a performance spike