Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Splitter resize cursors flicker on Linux and Windows
When mousing over a splitter on Windows or Linux, sometimes the resize cursor changes to an arrow for a pixel before changing back to a resize cursor
1) Open the editor
2) move the mouse from left to right over a vertical splitter. Rinse and repeat.
Result: Sometimes the resize cursor swaps to an arrow cursor for a pixel before changing back to a resize cursor
Expected: No flickering
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unity freezes when opening a project
- [Silicon] Artifacts appear in the Game view when resizing the window/entering the Play Mode in a specific project
- Marker in the animation’s preview window doesn’t stop when reaching the end of the timeline and jumps to the start of the animation when moving it with the cursor
- Animation Event marker is not placed on the current time of the timeline when using the “Add Event” button
- Editor crashes on vector_map<ConstantString,AssetBundle when using the LoadAssetAsync function