Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Splitter resize cursors flicker on Linux and Windows
When mousing over a splitter on Windows or Linux, sometimes the resize cursor changes to an arrow for a pixel before changing back to a resize cursor
1) Open the editor
2) move the mouse from left to right over a vertical splitter. Rinse and repeat.
Result: Sometimes the resize cursor swaps to an arrow cursor for a pixel before changing back to a resize cursor
Expected: No flickering
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Dropdown menu covers the button when there is no space for it from below
- WebCamDevice only returns one rear-facing camera when built on Android
- Reimporting a Scripted Importer Asset when Profiler is recording will make it null
- Crash on CachedWriter::Write when building a project that has access to files being denied
- Lego tutorial does not continue when text fields are updated