Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1
Splitter resize cursors flicker on Linux and Windows
When mousing over a splitter on Windows or Linux, sometimes the resize cursor changes to an arrow for a pixel before changing back to a resize cursor
1) Open the editor
2) move the mouse from left to right over a vertical splitter. Rinse and repeat.
Result: Sometimes the resize cursor swaps to an arrow cursor for a pixel before changing back to a resize cursor
Expected: No flickering
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Changes to instanced detail mesh material don't immediately apply
- Undo.RegisterObject or Undo.CreateObject dirties the scene, but no actual changes to Scene are made
- [Profiler] Scrubbing through filtered frames or sorting their data replaces the displayed data with duplicated data entries
- [UI Builder] It is possible to add content to parent document while editing child document in place
- EndChangeCheck is not triggered when clearing the IMGUI search field by pressing the "x" button