Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Splitter IndexOutOfRangeException when opening the editor
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open the editor prior to changeset 682d3dec6115
2. Reset the layout to "Default"
3. Open the Test Runner
4. Close the editor
5. Open the editor after changeset 682d3dec6115
Expected result: no change
Actual result: getting IndexOutOfRangeException
a) Reset the editor layout to default
b) Manually delete *.dwlt files (under project Library directory AND in AppData/Roaming/Unity)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shader warnings are thrown when creating a new empty 3D HDRP project
- Crash on tlsf_free when exiting the Play mode in a specific project
- Advanced Object Picker switches to Classic with Error "Exception caught with search engine (Object Selector)Advanced" when opening multiple Object Picker windows
- The "secondary" touchpoint reverts to the previous position when the "primary" touchpoint is released and re-engaged on WebGL applications
- GameObject with Visual Effect Graph Component is blooming when the VFX Graph Color is set to "0" and Alpha is set "1"