Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2.X
Splash screen logo is too big in the inspector when the inspector is stretched wide enough
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create new Unity project
2. Open 'Player Settings/Splash Image' window
3. Enable "Show Unity Logo" and set "Draw Mode" to 'All Sequential'
4. Stretch the inspector untill you notice the "Made with Unity" logo overflowing the table vertically (see attached screenshot)
Reproduced with: 2017.1.4f1, 2018.3.0a11
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform