Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2
Splash screen logo is too big in the inspector when the inspector is stretched wide enough
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create new Unity project
2. Open 'Player Settings/Splash Image' window
3. Enable "Show Unity Logo" and set "Draw Mode" to 'All Sequential'
4. Stretch the inspector untill you notice the "Made with Unity" logo overflowing the table vertically (see attached screenshot)
Reproduced with: 2017.1.4f1, 2018.3.0a11
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash regression on ComputeShader inspector "Compile and show code" button
- Silent Crash on Windows when opening a project created in Ubuntu
- Profiler mouse and keyboard navigation is inconsistent and skips entries when analyzing Instantiate calls from a unit test
- Unmaximizing Editor Window results in a new window being created and deleted
- Sphere's cloth explodes/rotates and constraints disappear (only one is left) when entering Play mode