Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2
Splash screen logo is too big in the inspector when the inspector is stretched wide enough
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create new Unity project
2. Open 'Player Settings/Splash Image' window
3. Enable "Show Unity Logo" and set "Draw Mode" to 'All Sequential'
4. Stretch the inspector untill you notice the "Made with Unity" logo overflowing the table vertically (see attached screenshot)
Reproduced with: 2017.1.4f1, 2018.3.0a11
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Hub] Editor is shown in the "Installing" state indefinitely when the installation fails due to INVALID_DESTINATION error
- Searching packages on an ill-configured scoped registry targeting Google Unity API registry throws an error
- Not possible to deduce the source of 'Shader properties can't be added to this global property sheet.' error
- [MacOS] Mouse input gets interrupted when changing values in inspector by dragging mouse
- Adding/removing components expands collapsed components view in the Inspector window