Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2.X
Splash screen logo is too big in the inspector when the inspector is stretched wide enough
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create new Unity project
2. Open 'Player Settings/Splash Image' window
3. Enable "Show Unity Logo" and set "Draw Mode" to 'All Sequential'
4. Stretch the inspector untill you notice the "Made with Unity" logo overflowing the table vertically (see attached screenshot)
Reproduced with: 2017.1.4f1, 2018.3.0a11
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Element UI disappears and NullReferenceException is thrown when dragging off the last or first element from the list in the Inspector
- [Silicon] Crash on ScriptableRenderLoopJob when machine is left idle while the Editor is in Play mode
- [Android] GraphicsBuffer.CopyCount does not work with Append Compute Buffer after Compute Shader Dispatch on some Android devices
- "DirectoryNotFoundException" error when building a project via script in one folder, then building via Editor in another, deleting the folder built via Editor and rebuilding via Script
- New items are created and old ones remain in memory when using 'treeView.SetRootItems(items)' and 'treeView.Rebuild()' which can cause a memory leak