Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2
Splash screen logo is too big in the inspector when the inspector is stretched wide enough
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create new Unity project
2. Open 'Player Settings/Splash Image' window
3. Enable "Show Unity Logo" and set "Draw Mode" to 'All Sequential'
4. Stretch the inspector untill you notice the "Made with Unity" logo overflowing the table vertically (see attached screenshot)
Reproduced with: 2017.1.4f1, 2018.3.0a11
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- An object created via "Create Empty Child" of Hierarchy panel in Prefab Mode is always a child of the main prefab
- [VCS] Version Control window could use a search field to filter down contents
- [VCS] Importing .unitypackage with version control enabled fails
- [IL2CPP] Player crashes with TextMeshPro and HDRP packages on x64 and Debug configuration
- [Profiler] When all charts are closed, reopening the Profiler Window will show CPU Profiler details