Search Issue Tracker
Specific Unicode character not displayed in Console.
- Open attached project
- Open the scene called Game (in the Scenes folder)
- Press Play and look in the console. All cards and all suits are displayed correctly.
- Open the Card.cs script and on line 63 replace s = "\u25C7"; with s = "\u2662"; and save
- In Unity, press Play again and look in the console. The Unicode character u2662, which stands for Diamonds Suit character is not printed.
- all Unicode characters should be printed correctly in the Console.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The Vector Graphics package can't be found in the Package Manager even if preview packages are enabled
- Hyphen symbol is not allowed inside the InputField if its content type is set to Name
- [2D Game kit] "Import parameters got modified during import" error is thrown when opening up the project for the first time
- Building subscenes without platform package doesn't work
- Picking stacked objects always selects prefab