Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
Fixed in 2019.3, 2020.1
"Entering Playmode with Reload Domain disabled" log appears when Configurable Enter Play Mode is enabled and pressing Play
How to reproduce:
1. Create a new project
2. Edit > Project Settings > Editor
3. Enable "Enter Play Mode Options (Experimental)
4. Enter Play mode
Actual result: "Entering Playmode with Reload Domain disabled." message appears.
Expected result: No messages appears.
Reproducible with: 2020.2.0a1, 2020.1.0a25, 2019.3.3f1.
- The Configurable Enter Play Mode appeared in 2019.3.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- 'Can't add script' pop-up warns about abstract classes when dragging static classes onto GameObjects
- [Hub] Project "Remove from list" option is behind notifications when selecting the most bottom project in the list
- [Android][Vulkan] Black Screen renders on devices with Adreno 640 and Mali GPU's
- Sound/Audio is played when the VideoPlayer's attached AudioSource game object is disabled
- A Parser Failure error is thrown after importing a specific Animation file to a Unity project