Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2019.3.X, 2020.1.X
"Entering Playmode with Reload Domain disabled" log appears when Configurable Enter Play Mode is enabled and pressing Play
How to reproduce:
1. Create a new project
2. Edit > Project Settings > Editor
3. Enable "Enter Play Mode Options (Experimental)
4. Enter Play mode
Actual result: "Entering Playmode with Reload Domain disabled." message appears.
Expected result: No messages appears.
Reproducible with: 2020.2.0a1, 2020.1.0a25, 2019.3.3f1.
- The Configurable Enter Play Mode appeared in 2019.3.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Button highlight state disabled when hovering cursor over smaller sized child UI objects
- "Unity has stopped working" window is skipped when the Editor crashes
- The "Properties..." shortcut does not open the Focused Inspector window when the new GameObject is created
- Editor crashes when using WebCamTexture
- [URP] ShaderKeywords '_MAIN_LIGHT_SHADOWS' and '_ADDITIONAL_LIGHT_SHADOWS' are always enabled in the Editor