Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
Fixed in 2019.3, 2020.1
"Entering Playmode with Reload Domain disabled" log appears when Configurable Enter Play Mode is enabled and pressing Play
How to reproduce:
1. Create a new project
2. Edit > Project Settings > Editor
3. Enable "Enter Play Mode Options (Experimental)
4. Enter Play mode
Actual result: "Entering Playmode with Reload Domain disabled." message appears.
Expected result: No messages appears.
Reproducible with: 2020.2.0a1, 2020.1.0a25, 2019.3.3f1.
- The Configurable Enter Play Mode appeared in 2019.3.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Handles.Button doesn't allow camera rotation when mouse hovering over the button
- Animator Blend Tree throws warnings when typing a decimal value to Animation Speed field
- Any Shader's Help/Reference button in the top-most Inspector component links to missing documentation page
- ParticleSystemRenderer BakeTrailsMesh produces a trail mesh with additional tail vertices which lead to a pivot of the object
- Profiler's Raw Hierarchy/Timeline toolbar/panel cannot be resized when the Profiler window is resized and high resolution / DPI