Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2019.3.X, 2020.1.X
"Entering Playmode with Reload Domain disabled" log appears when Configurable Enter Play Mode is enabled and pressing Play
How to reproduce:
1. Create a new project
2. Edit > Project Settings > Editor
3. Enable "Enter Play Mode Options (Experimental)
4. Enter Play mode
Actual result: "Entering Playmode with Reload Domain disabled." message appears.
Expected result: No messages appears.
Reproducible with: 2020.2.0a1, 2020.1.0a25, 2019.3.3f1.
- The Configurable Enter Play Mode appeared in 2019.3.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- When a Rigidbody2D is inactive GetPoint/GetVector/GetRelativePoint/GetRelativeVector fallbacks to returning (0, 0)
- Light brightness gets intense until the 'Lightmap Encoding' quality is changed when baking Lightmap
- Crash on LinearCollectionField::LinearCollectionField after a 'm_ArrayField != SCRIPTING_NULL' assertion when opening a project
- Import Activity Window takes long time to open
- Child Canvas' Sorting Layer is changed to the same value as the parent Canvas after interacting with Dropdown UI object