Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2019.3.X, 2020.1.X
"Entering Playmode with Reload Domain disabled" log appears when Configurable Enter Play Mode is enabled and pressing Play
How to reproduce:
1. Create a new project
2. Edit > Project Settings > Editor
3. Enable "Enter Play Mode Options (Experimental)
4. Enter Play mode
Actual result: "Entering Playmode with Reload Domain disabled." message appears.
Expected result: No messages appears.
Reproducible with: 2020.2.0a1, 2020.1.0a25, 2019.3.3f1.
- The Configurable Enter Play Mode appeared in 2019.3.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mouse looping to the other side of the screen when dragging tabs after clicking on the Scene view window
- Editor Window contents are not visible when opening it up
- Gamma bleeding and banding when low light baked in VR scene
- A WebGL build with complex shaders has a performance drop when tapping the screen
- No MipMaps are created when using "UnityWebRequestTexture.GetTexture"