Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Fixed in 2018.4.X
SortingGroup has no effect to Game Objects immediately after instantiating them
1. Open attached project ("case_1202432-Sample.zip")
2. Press Play and observe two circles in the Game View
Expected result: Both circles have a visible red cross inside
Actual result: Only the right circle has a visible red cross inside
Reproducible in: 2017.4.35f1, 2018.4.14f1, 2019.2.16f1, 2019.3.0f2, 2020.1.0a15
Feb 27, 2020 09:44
Which version of 2018.4 track was this fix introduced? I haven't been able to find a mention of this in any release notes on that track.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux][Plastic SCM] "Access Denied" error when downloading Plastic SCM Cloud Edition through the Editor
- UpdateRendererBonudingVolumes process takes more time when disabled Renderers are used
- "ArgumentNullException: Value cannot be null" error is thrown when selecting a Visual Element with a custom Render Texture set as a background
- Changes are not saved when changing Styles' orders in the UI Builder
- “InvalidOperationException: Not enough space in output buffer (need 24, has 0)” error is thrown when using NativeList.GetVertices()
Resolution Note (fix version 2019.3):
Added SortingGroup.UpdateAllSortingGroups to allow users to update SortingGroups immediately when called.