Search Issue Tracker
Sometimes Unity Editor (OSX) crashes when closing it after idling
Steps to reproduce:
1) Open any project (I used a project from 802534).
2) Edit something (not sure if necessary).
3) Leave the computer idle with Unity running (I left it for around 40 min.).
4) Quit Unity.
- Unity crashes upon closing.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The Editor becomes unresponsive and memory allocation errors are spammed in the Console when Generating Lightning
- Crash on BatchApplyPropertiesFromSourceAssetDB when opening a specific project
- Scene view Camera cannot be moved with WASD/QE keys when the Right Mouse Button is held down and the Mouse is not moved
- Crash when calling default interface method from virtual method with same name
- [Android] Unity does not include the ".aab" extension for an AppBundle when it is built via script with the buildPlayerOptions.locationPathName = "AppName.apk" and EditorUserBuildSettings.buildAppBundle = true