Search Issue Tracker
Sometimes Unity Editor (OSX) crashes when closing it after idling
Steps to reproduce:
1) Open any project (I used a project from 802534).
2) Edit something (not sure if necessary).
3) Leave the computer idle with Unity running (I left it for around 40 min.).
4) Quit Unity.
- Unity crashes upon closing.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [TestRunner] NUnit tests doesn't time out when [Timeout()] attribute is set
- When "draw instanced" is changed for entire terrain group and then undone, it is only undone for the terrain that was selected
- Custom Inspectors OnDisable still called after Asset has been deleted
- [Build Pipeline, Meshes] Mesh Optimization is not using enabled Material Keywords
- [UWP][MR] Development console is in incorrect position in Window Mixed Reality app