Search Issue Tracker
Sometimes Unity Editor (OSX) crashes when closing it after idling
Steps to reproduce:
1) Open any project (I used a project from 802534).
2) Edit something (not sure if necessary).
3) Leave the computer idle with Unity running (I left it for around 40 min.).
4) Quit Unity.
- Unity crashes upon closing.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Vulkan] Wrong aspect ratio in fullscreen of Standalone build when selected screen resolution is not native
- 'A tree couldn't be loaded because the prefab is missing' error is thrown when importing package with Terrain Asset with Trees
- [Mac] Crash on ioAccelResourceListAddNewGroupAndResource when importing a large COLLADA model
- Prefab referenced Game Object is not removed from the Scene files when the reference field gets deleted
- Unity crashes on GC_grow_table when trying to deserialize an XML file