Search Issue Tracker
Sometimes Unity Editor (OSX) crashes when closing it after idling
Steps to reproduce:
1) Open any project (I used a project from 802534).
2) Edit something (not sure if necessary).
3) Leave the computer idle with Unity running (I left it for around 40 min.).
4) Quit Unity.
- Unity crashes upon closing.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- LOD Group Component Meshes do not change when the Scene view is closed
- Containers' height doesn't expand when text wraps
- Variable is set to a different value from the selected enum value in the Editor dropdown
- TreeView Child display toggle styling becomes reversed when clicking and dragging it
- Null is returned when using FocusOutEvent.relatedTarget