Search Issue Tracker
Sometimes Unity Editor (OSX) crashes when closing it after idling
Steps to reproduce:
1) Open any project (I used a project from 802534).
2) Edit something (not sure if necessary).
3) Leave the computer idle with Unity running (I left it for around 40 min.).
4) Quit Unity.
- Unity crashes upon closing.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- When "draw instanced" is changed for entire terrain group and then undone, it is only undone for the terrain that was selected
- Custom Inspectors OnDisable still called after Asset has been deleted
- Native Plugin regression from 2018.x results in "DllNotFoundException" error
- [Android] "AndroidETC2FallbackOverride.Quality32BitDownscaled" does not work on an Atlas created with the Legacy Sprite Packer
- Debug.Log() Context not highlighted when pressed after printing in Test Runner's EditMode