Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.2
Some UV values get shifted by 1 pixel and results in incorrect UVs
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Open scene "main"
3. Open Resources/Prefabs/Environments in project tab. Select HooverClassroom.prefab.
4. Right-click, and "choose HoodArt->swap crabby sprites". Each time you choose this, you should see the pencil case and part of the desk subtly shift up and down as this swaps between the original sprites and the sprites that CrabbyImporter is creating
5. Navigate to CompressedTextures/Environment/HooverClassroom_env
6. Select HooverClassroom_lookup.png
7. Right-click and choose "Reimport"
8. What you'll see in the console log is that for the original sprites, rect==textureRect in both cases, but for the new sprites, they aren't equal in the broken case. More specifically, the uv values match between the original and new sprites in the working case, and they're different in the broken case
Reproduced with: 5.3.6p3, 5.4.0p2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Handles.Button doesn't allow camera rotation when mouse hovering over the button
- Animator Blend Tree throws warnings when typing a decimal value to Animation Speed field
- Any Shader's Help/Reference button in the top-most Inspector component links to missing documentation page
- ParticleSystemRenderer BakeTrailsMesh produces a trail mesh with additional tail vertices which lead to a pivot of the object
- Profiler's Raw Hierarchy/Timeline toolbar/panel cannot be resized when the Profiler window is resized and high resolution / DPI