Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.2
Some UV values get shifted by 1 pixel and results in incorrect UVs
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Open scene "main"
3. Open Resources/Prefabs/Environments in project tab. Select HooverClassroom.prefab.
4. Right-click, and "choose HoodArt->swap crabby sprites". Each time you choose this, you should see the pencil case and part of the desk subtly shift up and down as this swaps between the original sprites and the sprites that CrabbyImporter is creating
5. Navigate to CompressedTextures/Environment/HooverClassroom_env
6. Select HooverClassroom_lookup.png
7. Right-click and choose "Reimport"
8. What you'll see in the console log is that for the original sprites, rect==textureRect in both cases, but for the new sprites, they aren't equal in the broken case. More specifically, the uv values match between the original and new sprites in the working case, and they're different in the broken case
Reproduced with: 5.3.6p3, 5.4.0p2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux Hub] A new instance of the Hub does not have a Taskbar icon
- Mesh Inspector becomes slow to use when inspecting a large Mesh with Blend Shapes
- [Metal] GfxDeviceMetal::CreateComputeProgram does not check inputs
- The Modes button of the the SerializedField MinMaxGradient is not clickable in the Inspector when indentLevel is more than 0
- Input.GetKey for Left Shift returns true when Right Shift is held down and Left Shift is pressed (and vice versa)