Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.4.2
Some UV values get shifted by 1 pixel and results in incorrect UVs
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Open scene "main"
3. Open Resources/Prefabs/Environments in project tab. Select HooverClassroom.prefab.
4. Right-click, and "choose HoodArt->swap crabby sprites". Each time you choose this, you should see the pencil case and part of the desk subtly shift up and down as this swaps between the original sprites and the sprites that CrabbyImporter is creating
5. Navigate to CompressedTextures/Environment/HooverClassroom_env
6. Select HooverClassroom_lookup.png
7. Right-click and choose "Reimport"
8. What you'll see in the console log is that for the original sprites, rect==textureRect in both cases, but for the new sprites, they aren't equal in the broken case. More specifically, the uv values match between the original and new sprites in the working case, and they're different in the broken case
Reproduced with: 5.3.6p3, 5.4.0p2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- UI references to public script functions lost on upgrade
- [Lighting] Infinitely shown error after assigning 2D texture to cubemap property of reflection probe
- Unity Crashes when importing a prefab containing missing nested prefab
- Profile Analyzer - top marker bar doesn't match calls list
- Polygon Collider 2D's "Edit Collider" button breaks if multiple inspectors are open