Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
Fixed in 2021.3.X, 2022.1.X
Some shaders are recompiled when building the player after each Editor launch
1. Open BoatAttack.
2. Make a player build.
3. Close the Editor.
4. Open BoatAttack again.
5. Make a player build.
6. Inspect Editor.log
Expected: all variants come from local cache
Actual: some variants get recompiled
(search for "compiled X variants" in the log)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Reflection Probe doesn't load until it's selected in the Hierarchy window when the project has been opened
- "ArgumentNullException" error in the Console when selecting certain ScriptableObjects and entering Play Mode
- Configurable joints become bouncier when setting "Bounciness" below 1
- Prefabs get corrupted when editing Particle System curves
- Colors on images become darker when enabling "Vertex Color Always in Gamma Color Space"