Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
Fixed in 2021.3.X, 2022.1.X
Some shaders are recompiled when building the player after each Editor launch
1. Open BoatAttack.
2. Make a player build.
3. Close the Editor.
4. Open BoatAttack again.
5. Make a player build.
6. Inspect Editor.log
Expected: all variants come from local cache
Actual: some variants get recompiled
(search for "compiled X variants" in the log)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Dropdown menu covers the button when there is no space for it from below
- WebCamDevice only returns one rear-facing camera when built on Android
- Reimporting a Scripted Importer Asset when Profiler is recording will make it null
- Created Import Issue Asset doesn't show up in the Project window until the Unity Editor is restarted
- [Android] Application name with an ampersand is removed and replaced with an underscore in 2021 LTS and up