Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Some references of Animation Clip are missing in Prefab when referenced file (guid/fileID) is present in project
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. In the Project Window, open the user's mentioned Prefab
3. In the Hierarchy, inspect the user's mentioned GameObject's Animation Clip references
Expected result: There are no missing references
Actual result: Some of the Animation component's references are missing
Reproducible with: 2019.4.29f1, 2020.3.17f1, 2021.1.18f1, 2021.2.0b9, 2022.1.0a5
- Missing Prefab's references can be found in the project when looking up the 'fileID'/'guid'
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The "Add Component" context menu root level has a parent when is reopened after selecting a Component
- [Android] Crash on memcpy when building for Android Platform
- Cannot create DropdownField with nested choices when using UIToolkit
- Lightmaps are baked incorrectly for GameObjects when their Position is <=-2048 or >=2048 on any of the coordinates
- Sahder errors in Player when "Strict shader variant matching" is enabled and the rendering path is set to "Deferred"