Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1
Some particles fail to collide with the object when spawning a lot of particles at once
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project ("repro_case_1082981.zip")
2. Press Play
3. With your mouse in the Game View direct particles straight into the cube
Expected result: all particles collide with the object and are destroyed.
Actual result: some part of particles successfully fly through the object without triggering the collision.
Reproducible with - 2019.1.0a9, 2018.3.0b11, 2018.2.17f1, 2018.1.9f2, 2017.4.16f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Performance Regression] AnimatorEditorTests Rebind Big Hierarchy 341 Transform
- [Performance Regression] LogTests DebugLogWarning has regressed in performance
- [Performance Regression] ClassListSelector_AddNewElements has regressed in performance
- [Performance Regression] UIElementsStyling: ClassListSelector_AddNewElements test has regressed
- [Performance Regression] UIElementsStyling NameSelector_AddNewElements has regressed from 18.4