Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1
Some particles fail to collide with the object when spawning a lot of particles at once
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project ("repro_case_1082981.zip")
2. Press Play
3. With your mouse in the Game View direct particles straight into the cube
Expected result: all particles collide with the object and are destroyed.
Actual result: some part of particles successfully fly through the object without triggering the collision.
Reproducible with - 2019.1.0a9, 2018.3.0b11, 2018.2.17f1, 2018.1.9f2, 2017.4.16f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Progressive lightmapper leaks memory upon subsequent scene switches and bakes
- [Mac] [IL2CPP] Build fails because of uncaught System.TypeInitializationException in ToolChains.XcodeInstallation
- Screen.fullScreenMode is always returning a default value even though it is set to be a different one
- [Assetbundle] "The referenced script (Unknown) on this Behaviour is missing!" has occurred when loading assetbundle
- Assertion failed on expression Error is thrown when Orthographic Camera and a Particle System with Specific settings are used