Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1.X
Some particles fail to collide with the object when spawning a lot of particles at once
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project ("repro_case_1082981.zip")
2. Press Play
3. With your mouse in the Game View direct particles straight into the cube
Expected result: all particles collide with the object and are destroyed.
Actual result: some part of particles successfully fly through the object without triggering the collision.
Reproducible with - 2019.1.0a9, 2018.3.0b11, 2018.2.17f1, 2018.1.9f2, 2017.4.16f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Windows Standalone player builds with Mono scripting backend don't run on fresh windows installs
- RootEditor predicate for GameObjects disables Drag and Drop in the Scene View
- Slider OnValueChanged event is not called when changing value from the Inspector
- [Static Analysis] Defect 672865 in Modules/QuickSearch/Editor/QueryEngine/QueryToken.cs
- [HDRP]Template Light Map is corrupted on first launch before rebaking