Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Slow editor shutdown when baking with progressive lightmapper
Shutdown is very slow because we wait for the progressive lightmapper thread doing CompositeLightmap without checking abort flag.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [URP] Exceeding the platform's supported light limit gives shadow distortion when using Deferred Rendering Path
- URP Sample Buffer Image Tile is moved when the Offset Value is changed
- Static constructor in a struct returns false when running tests with IL2CPP
- Console throws warnings and a MissingReferenceException error for XR packages when doing a clean project import
- [Linux][IL2CPP] Dedicated server crashes when calling Socket.Send