Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2019.3
Slow editor shutdown when baking with progressive lightmapper
Shutdown is very slow because we wait for the progressive lightmapper thread doing CompositeLightmap without checking abort flag.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Tile Map] Default cursor doesn't change to resize cursor on hovering over Default brush section in Tile Palette window
- After light bake, when light is switched from Baked to Realtime - it does not emit any light
- Multi-material list ordering does not respect DCC material ordering
- Timeline Track Clip locks to the Timeline cursor's position when moving it in the Timeline Asset
- [Particles] Infinite lifetime + prewarm causes errors