Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
Fixed in 2021.2.X, 2022.1.X
Slider Min and Max Values become the same as the other Slider when selecting multiple Slider GameObjects in the Hierarchy window
How to reproduce:
1. Open the user's attached project "test2021.2.3.zip"
2. In the Hierarchy window select both "Slider" GameObjects under "Canvas"
3. Observe their Min and Max Values in the Inspector window
Expected result: Min and Max Values remain different after selecting multiple Slider GameObjects
Actual result: Min and Max Values become the same as the recently created "Slider (1)" Values
Reproducible with: 2021.2.0a13, 2021.2.8f1, 2022.1.0b4, 2022.2.0a2
Not reproducible with: 2019.4.34f1, 2020.3.26f1, 2021.2.0a12
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [2020.3] Play Mode has visual artifacts when Graphics API is set to DirectX12 with Dynamic Resolution enabled
- White texture appears when setting “RenderTextureFormat.Depth” to “RenderTexture” on the Camera
- Cursor is visible when using “Cursor.lockState = CursorLockMode.Locked” and “Cursor.visible = false”
- Material.SetOverrideTag setting LightMode tag has no effect
- Decal is not rendered when in Camera component Culling Mask dropdown field Default is unselected