Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
Fixed in 2021.2.X, 2022.1.X
Slider Min and Max Values become the same as the other Slider when selecting multiple Slider GameObjects in the Hierarchy window
How to reproduce:
1. Open the user's attached project "test2021.2.3.zip"
2. In the Hierarchy window select both "Slider" GameObjects under "Canvas"
3. Observe their Min and Max Values in the Inspector window
Expected result: Min and Max Values remain different after selecting multiple Slider GameObjects
Actual result: Min and Max Values become the same as the recently created "Slider (1)" Values
Reproducible with: 2021.2.0a13, 2021.2.8f1, 2022.1.0b4, 2022.2.0a2
Not reproducible with: 2019.4.34f1, 2020.3.26f1, 2021.2.0a12
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- IL2CPP Player crashes when there aren't enough Thread Static Slots
- Articulation Body tree changes behavior after attaching a trigger Collider
- Fatal freeze when playing a VFX made with VFX Graph and consisting many effects
- "Failed to download Build.data.br file" error is thrown when building projects for WebGL with the Compression Format set to "Brotli"
- Documentation Link does not work when the "New Panel Settings" question mark is clicked
Resolution Note (fix version 2022.2):
Fixed in: 2022.2.0a5
Resolution Note (fix version 2022.1):
Fixed in 2022.1.0b10
Resolution Note (fix version 2021.2):
Fixed in 2021.2.14f1