Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
Fixed in 2021.2.X, 2022.1.X
Slider Min and Max Values become the same as the other Slider when selecting multiple Slider GameObjects in the Hierarchy window
How to reproduce:
1. Open the user's attached project "test2021.2.3.zip"
2. In the Hierarchy window select both "Slider" GameObjects under "Canvas"
3. Observe their Min and Max Values in the Inspector window
Expected result: Min and Max Values remain different after selecting multiple Slider GameObjects
Actual result: Min and Max Values become the same as the recently created "Slider (1)" Values
Reproducible with: 2021.2.0a13, 2021.2.8f1, 2022.1.0b4, 2022.2.0a2
Not reproducible with: 2019.4.34f1, 2020.3.26f1, 2021.2.0a12
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shader is rendered pink or not rendered at all in the Editor and Player when the Precision is set to "Half" in the Shader Graph and the Android or iOS Platform is selected
- Shader warnings are thrown when creating a new empty 3D HDRP project
- Crash on tlsf_free when exiting the Play mode in a specific project
- Advanced Object Picker switches to Classic with Error "Exception caught with search engine (Object Selector)Advanced" when opening multiple Object Picker windows
- The "secondary" touchpoint reverts to the previous position when the "primary" touchpoint is released and re-engaged on WebGL applications