Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in built-in
Found in [Package]
Slider cannot be controlled with gamepad when using new Input System with UI Toolkit
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "Input.zip"
2. Open Assets/Scenes/SampleScene.unity
3. Enter Play Mode
4. Adjust the slider on top of the Game view window with a gamepad
Expected results: Slider moves
Actual results: Slider doesn't move
Reproducible with: 1.2.0 (2021.2.9f1, 2022.1.0b5, 2022.2.0a1), 1.3.0 (2021.2.15f1, 2022.1.0b11, 2022.2.0a7)
Could not test with: 2019.4.36f1 (UI Toolkit unsupported), 2020.3.30f1 (New Input System and UI Toolkit incompatible)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform
- IL2CPP Player crash on memset in VCRUNTIME140D when selecting UI GameObject