Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1
Fixed in 5.6, 2017.1, 2017.2, 2017.3
Skinned Mesh Renderer property Bounds does not change in Optimized Mesh as the animation play
1. Download project "561p2Test.zip" and open in Unity
2. Select scene "test"
3. Enable "Play" mode
4. Select object's "foot-test_Opt" child "body"
Expected: bounds of the mesh should change as the animation plays - "Expected.gif"
Actual: bounds of the mesh do not change - "Actual.gif"
Reproduced on: 2017.3.0a2; 2017.2.0b5; 5.6.3f1; 5.6.0b11
Not reproduced on: 5.6.0b4; 5.5.4p1
Regression introduced: 5.6.0b5
Fixed in: 2017.3.0b7, 2018.1.0a1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux Hub] A new instance of the Hub does not have a Taskbar icon
- Mesh Inspector becomes slow to use when inspecting a large Mesh with Blend Shapes
- [Metal] GfxDeviceMetal::CreateComputeProgram does not check inputs
- The Modes button of the the SerializedField MinMaxGradient is not clickable in the Inspector when indentLevel is more than 0
- Input.GetKey for Left Shift returns true when Right Shift is held down and Left Shift is pressed (and vice versa)