Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1
Fixed in 5.6, 2017.1, 2017.2, 2017.3
Skinned Mesh Renderer property Bounds does not change in Optimized Mesh as the animation play
1. Download project "561p2Test.zip" and open in Unity
2. Select scene "test"
3. Enable "Play" mode
4. Select object's "foot-test_Opt" child "body"
Expected: bounds of the mesh should change as the animation plays - "Expected.gif"
Actual: bounds of the mesh do not change - "Actual.gif"
Reproduced on: 2017.3.0a2; 2017.2.0b5; 5.6.3f1; 5.6.0b11
Not reproduced on: 5.6.0b4; 5.5.4p1
Regression introduced: 5.6.0b5
Fixed in: 2017.3.0b7, 2018.1.0a1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Visual C# Compiler cannot find source files because it is looking at old file locations
- Ghost empty folders are left behind when after calling Refresh, Directory.Move is called
- [OSX] The Scene icon in the Unity Editor's title bar can be dragged and dropped out of the project
- [Metal][Editor] Memory grows continuously until Editor crashes when importing 100k materials
- Investigate why .meta files are sometimes not parsed right