Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1.X
Fixed in 5.6.X, 2017.1.X, 2017.2.X, 2017.3.X
Skinned Mesh Renderer property Bounds does not change in Optimized Mesh as the animation play
1. Download project "561p2Test.zip" and open in Unity
2. Select scene "test"
3. Enable "Play" mode
4. Select object's "foot-test_Opt" child "body"
Expected: bounds of the mesh should change as the animation plays - "Expected.gif"
Actual: bounds of the mesh do not change - "Actual.gif"
Reproduced on: 2017.3.0a2; 2017.2.0b5; 5.6.3f1; 5.6.0b11
Not reproduced on: 5.6.0b4; 5.5.4p1
Regression introduced: 5.6.0b5
Fixed in: 2017.3.0b7, 2018.1.0a1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Semi transparent particles are incorrect in the game view
- [iOS] UI elements are invisible on iOS devices when using AdditionalUIRenderer
- Setting ArticulationBody.collisionDetectionMode at runtime via script to Discrete does not work if its being set from Continuous
- [iOS] Crash on ScriptingGCHandle::Acquire when calling RequestUserAuthorization without using yield for pending authorization
- Particle is not visible in RenderTexture when Renderer's material is set to Default-Particle and Camera's BG Alpha is set 0