Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1
Fixed in 5.6, 2017.1, 2017.2, 2017.3
Skinned Mesh Renderer property Bounds does not change in Optimized Mesh as the animation play
1. Download project "561p2Test.zip" and open in Unity
2. Select scene "test"
3. Enable "Play" mode
4. Select object's "foot-test_Opt" child "body"
Expected: bounds of the mesh should change as the animation plays - "Expected.gif"
Actual: bounds of the mesh do not change - "Actual.gif"
Reproduced on: 2017.3.0a2; 2017.2.0b5; 5.6.3f1; 5.6.0b11
Not reproduced on: 5.6.0b4; 5.5.4p1
Regression introduced: 5.6.0b5
Fixed in: 2017.3.0b7, 2018.1.0a1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [IL2CPP][Android] Incorrect symbol length/symbols returned with "AndroidJavaClass"and "AndroidJavaProxy" on Android < 5.1.1
- Animating the alpha channel of a color in a material causes the RGB channels to be reset to 0
- [Mobile] TouchScreenKeyboardType is missing DecimalPad
- Memory leak in Scene Memory/RenderTexture when Scene View is active and 'Animated Materials' + 'Post Processings' toggles are on
- Ctrl + F should start search in PackageManager