Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.1
Skinned Mesh Renderer property Bounds does not change in Optimized Mesh as the animation play
1. Download project "561p2Test.zip" and open in Unity
2. Select scene "test"
3. Enable "Play" mode
4. Select object's "foot-test_Opt" child "body"
Expected: bounds of the mesh should change as the animation plays - "Expected.gif"
Actual: bounds of the mesh do not change - "Actual.gif"
Reproduced on: 2017.3.0a2; 2017.2.0b5; 5.6.3f1; 5.6.0b11
Not reproduced on: 5.6.0b4; 5.5.4p1
Regression introduced: 5.6.0b5
Fixed in: 2017.3.0b7, 2018.1.0a1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- EditorGUILayout.PropertyField does not work for Vector4
- Absolute paths from included packages cannot be converted to virtual paths in Assets/Packages
- Crash in VCProvider when upgrading project from 18.3 to 19.1 and 19.2
- Android Vulkan corrupted rendering when there is no camera in the scene
- Creating mesh assets produces broken blendshapes