Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2019.2.X, 2019.3.X
Size over lifetime does not affect collider size in the initial collision of a particle
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached "ParticleCollisionTest.zip" project
2. Open "SampleScene"
3. Enter Play mode and inspect the particle system in Scene View
Expected results: The particles move for a few frames and then collide with the plane
Actual results: The particles instantly collide with the plane
Reproducible with: 2019.1.13f1, 2019.2.0f1, 2019.3.0a11
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.31f1, 2018.4.5f1, 2019.1.0b2, 2019.2.0a3
Couldn't test with 2019.2.0a4 and 2019.2.0a5 due to libcef crashes
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Preview is broken when the Sprite is too tall or too wide
- Objects are invisible in Scene view when using Wireframe Shading Mode
- The property of a component becomes read-only when it is bound to "PropertyStreamHandle"
- Physics.Raycast does not work when used on the whole model
- Shader Graph changes the Position of Prefab instances in Play mode