Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
[SinglePassStereo | Oculus] Occlusion mesh artifacts
[SinglePassStereo] occlusion mesh artifacts
2. How we can reproduce it using the example you attached
1) Setup Oculus CV1 and Oculus SDK
2) Open 'Reflections' Scene
3) Enter play mode
4) Move the headset around so that the center of of it's view is not occluded by any gameobjects, i.e. look at the horizon
5) Observe the occlusion mesh artifacts rendered in the game view and in the headset
6) Create a standalone build
7) Follow step 4) above
8) Observe occlusion mesh artifacts rendered in game view and in the headset
I can't figure out exactly which component may be causing the issue but it is certainly something within this scene. Deleting all of the gameobjects (except the camera) and disabling the UI Add Text Compoenent that is attached to the camera seems to make the issue go away.
This is a regression from 5.5.0b11 to 5.5.0f1
I have also tested and found that this occurs on trunk rev 57e9de7c0b66
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform