Search Issue Tracker
[Android] Simultaneous touch event with EventTrigger doesn't get two touch within one frame on S6 edge+
In some android devices (Samsung Galaxy S6 egde+), simultaneous multi-"EventTriggerType.PointerDown" are handled in different frames.
(but other devices handle them simultaneously)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- 'Can't add script' pop-up warns about abstract classes when dragging static classes onto GameObjects
- [Hub] Project "Remove from list" option is behind notifications when selecting the most bottom project in the list
- [Android][Vulkan] Black Screen renders on devices with Adreno 640 and Mali GPU's
- Sound/Audio is played when the VideoPlayer's attached AudioSource game object is disabled
- Editor crashes on GenerateSharedVerticesIndexList when importing .3ds file