Search Issue Tracker
[Android] Simultaneous touch event with EventTrigger doesn't get two touch within one frame on S6 edge+
In some android devices (Samsung Galaxy S6 egde+), simultaneous multi-"EventTriggerType.PointerDown" are handled in different frames.
(but other devices handle them simultaneously)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Particle System materials do not have transparency applied when loaded from an Asset Bundle
- [2D] Unable to select Sprite by clicking in Scene View when another Sprite is using _MainTex property with Tiling/Offset values
- Default Scripting Backend in Universal Render Pipeline template is set to il2cpp
- Texture importer assigns wrong texture compression formats to lightmap textures
- [WebGL] Input.GetAxis("Mouse X") and Input.GetAxis("Mouse Y") return inconsistent values between positive and negative axes