Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Fixed in 2021.1.X
[Simulator] Tooltips are missing for Simulator Control Bar buttons
Tooltips are missing for Simulator-Selection, Scale, Safe Area buttons from for Simulator Control Bar, Refer to the attached screenshot.
Step to reproduce:
1. Create a new project
2. Game View > Switch Game To Simulator
3. Hover mouse on Simulator Control Bar buttons
Tooltips are missing for Simulator Control Bar buttons.
Tooltip appears when the mouse has hovered on the Simulator Control Bar buttons.
Device Simulator windows as a core feature of the Editor introduced in 2021.1.0a3.
Environment: Windows 10 & Mac 10.15.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- GUIUtility.hotControl controlID value does not change when clicking with the Left Mouse Button
- ScriptableObject.OnDestroy is not called after Respouces.UnloadUnusedAssets
- UI stops rendering when WaterSurface's Caustics are enabled
- Black screen frame appears in the WebGL Player when the Unity loading screen is over
- Crash on WriteParticleLineVertex when the "Generate Lighting Data" property is enabled in the Particle System