Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Fixed in 2021.1.X
[Simulator] Tooltips are missing for Simulator Control Bar buttons
Tooltips are missing for Simulator-Selection, Scale, Safe Area buttons from for Simulator Control Bar, Refer to the attached screenshot.
Step to reproduce:
1. Create a new project
2. Game View > Switch Game To Simulator
3. Hover mouse on Simulator Control Bar buttons
Tooltips are missing for Simulator Control Bar buttons.
Tooltip appears when the mouse has hovered on the Simulator Control Bar buttons.
Device Simulator windows as a core feature of the Editor introduced in 2021.1.0a3.
Environment: Windows 10 & Mac 10.15.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] Text input field doesn't disappear when pressing "Enter" on the keyboard connected to a device and HideMobileInput is disabled
- WebGL Player flickers and logs warnings when viewport is resized and "Linear" Color Space is used
- Rigidbody recalculates its center of mass when moving its child Trigger Collider
- Sprites with different indexes than indicated in Text field of Label Inspector are being rendered
- VFX rendering a sphere when using a custom mesh
Resolution Note (fix version 2021.1):
Fixed in 2021.1.26f1